App2SD &App Manager-Save Space
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- App2SD and app manager
- User-friendly interface
- Works properly
- Just Android 2.2/2.3. Tablets 3.0/3.1 not supported
App2SD allows you to easily move your apps to your SDcard
Bear in mind that this app supports Android 2.2/2.3. Tablets 3.0/3.1 doesn't support this app.
This way you will free internal storage making your phone running smoothly. First off, it tracks your apps and makes three lists: On phone, On SDcard and Phone Only. That's it: apps that you have on phone, apps that you have installed on the SDcard or those apps that can't be moved to SDcard. Then you can move one-by-one or by batches. Just select the apps you want to move and tap the button. You can revert the process whenever you want: select them and move back to the internal storage. You will receive a notification when a movable app2sd is installed in your device.
What's more, the app includes other extra features. For example, you can sort your apps by name, install date or app size. It shows available internal storage/SDcard out of the total. You can uninstall apps from the App2SD and launch it. There's a button to open the Android Market.
App2SD has been developed by INFOLIFE LLC., the well-known apps developer, who has launched lots of them on the market with remarkably success.
There are lots of App2SD apps. We would say that this one is great due to its user-friendly interface and the amount of features you can perform. Recommendable.
• List all installed & system apps
• Move apps to SD (if supported by your device)
• Show app info in detail
• Uninstall apps
• Force stop app
• Clear app cache
• Clear app data
• Hide pre-installed/system apps
• Share apps with your friends
• Locate the app in Google Play
1. What is "App 2 SD"?
"App 2 SD" is short for app to SD card, and it is also called app to sd.
2. Why do so many apps that cannot App2SD?
Only the app is configured to supported to be installed on SD card by the developer that can it App2SD. So you will see many apps are "On Phone Only".
3. What does the green and orange icon mean?
The green icon means that the app can be moved.
The orange icon means that the app is not recommended to be moving to SD card because it might cause the app not work propertly.
4. Why does app2sd not supported by my device?
Android system determins if your device is supported.
5. How to hide some pre-installed/pre-loaded system apps?
Go to the App Manager, then switch to the system apps tab, select the app that you want to hide and click hide.
app manager, app 2 sd, app to sd, hide apps
#Fix Jelly Bean FC bug
#Fix FC bug caused by Google Admob SDK
- Sridevimktg Downloaded 3d ago
- Martind F. Downloaded 4d ago
- Евра Downloaded 1h ago
- Sergio Lecier S. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Djaballah B. Downloaded Nov 28, 2013
- Pepe G. Downloaded Nov 28, 2013
- Yosahani B. Downloaded Nov 19, 2013
- Yonny U. Downloaded Nov 2, 2013
- Caloy M. Downloaded Sep 26, 2013
Good app i was searing for dis app from 3 months
As many have already correctly pointed out, this app does little more than take you to the system provided settings page and then ask you to hit the move button that is not there or else why would you look for something like it in the first place? This is