Application Icon Killer Widget
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
With Application Icon Killer you will be able to see your running tasks directly in your home screen and identify them by their icons. Clicking on an icon will display app name, and show three action buttons: Open, Kill and Hide.
Using the "Open" button, you can make an application that is running in the background to be visible again and continue interacting with it. Using the "Kill" button, you can kill that running task or application, so that your phone gets more free RAM memory and its processor works faster.
The "Hide" button is intended to stop showing some applications that you never want to kill in this widget. You may need this because you want to keep that application running, or because Android starts the application again every time you kill it (your phone may need that applications running).
When no application icons are selected, you will find three buttons: one allowing to refresh running applications or tasks list, another one allowing you to edit hidden applications list (in case you have hidden an application by mistake) and a third one allowing you to "Kill All" running applications that you haven't hidden before.
Using this widget you will be able to see running applications or tasks just like in desktop computers operating systems (like Windows, Mac OS or Linux), and use the widget as a tasks bar, to be able to open that applications to resume your work or game, or kill them and make your phone work better and faster.
If your phone has Android 3.1 or newer, you will also be able to resize this widget horizontally and vertically, to show more and also bigger application icons.
- Resizable Widget. (in Android 3.1 and newer)
- Running application icons directly in home screen.
- Select, Open, Kill or Hide a running application or task directly from the widget. (open and hide are available in "Application Icon Killer Pro" version for $0.99)
- Kill All applications with just one click. (not ignored applications)
- Edit Hidden Applications list. (available in "Application Icon Killer Pro" version for $0.99)
This version is free and is intended to try the widget all the time you want, but some features are restricted. In this free version, you won't be able to open or hide applications, but you are allowed to kill running apps. If you want to enable that features, you should buy "Application Icon Killer Pro" for just $0.99. Get it here: http://goo.gl/2iWmP6
Tags: application icon killer widget pro.
- Kill All applications with just one click!
- Added application to access and enable the widget in every device.
- Fixed some minor errors.
- Fixed problem making the widget not appear in some device's Widgets list.