AT&T DriveMode is a free* app that helps you avoid distractions from text message alerts and incoming calls while you are driving. When enabled, incoming alerts are silenced, sending text messages are restricted and incoming calls go directly to voicemail. The app turns on when it detects you are driving 15 MPH or more and turns off when you drop below 15 MPH for 2-3 minutes. Parents with young drivers can receive a text message alerting them if the app is turned off.
• Silences incoming alerts
• Automatically replies to SMS and MMS messages
• Turns on when moving 15 MPH
• Alerts parents if the app is turned off
• Access key contacts, music and navigation with one touch
• Customize the home screen with a photo
Remember, when it comes to texting and driving… It Can Wait.
* Data and text messaging charges may apply for download and app usage. Standard messaging rates apply to auto-reply messages. AT&T DriveMode is free to AT&T customers only. Compatible device required.
Tags: att drive mode , att.com/drivemode , at&t has a setup now that will block texting while driving, letting the party know you are drivi , texting & driving...it can wait fondos de pantallas , drive mode , at&t /drivemode , bibiku driving apps , free drivemode , uninstalling at&t drivemode