10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By AT&T Services, Inc.
• Your content is backed up in the cloud in one convenient place
• Easily access your photos, videos and documents from your phone, tablet, and computer
• Photos and videos can be automatically uploaded to your AT&T Locker from your phone and tablet
• Easy to share to email, Facebook and Twitter
• 5 GB of storage is free. Additional free storage (up to 50GB total storage) is available to Mobile Share Value customers that download AT&T Locker and follow the upgrade steps.*
Follow these steps to upgrade, after logging into your AT&T Locker account;
• Go to Account or Settings
• Go to My Plan
• Select Upgrade Plan
50 GB of storage is available to other customers by following the same steps.
• Store music from your computer to your AT&T Locker and playback on your mobile or tablet device.
• Slideshow mode lets you turn your tablet into a digital photo frame to view and share your favorite moments
*Data rates may apply for wireless usage.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have an AT&T Access ID to login and use AT&T Locker. An AT&T Access ID acts as a universal login to access AT&T Locker and your other AT&T accounts. If you haven’t created an AT&T Access ID yet, you can sign up on the Login screen of the Locker app orat http://locker.att.net on your computer.
This application may be downloaded and used only by customers of AT&T.
Tags: at&t locker, att locker, attlocker, att locker demo, attlocker.com, at&t locker beta, at&t locker beta login, www.attlocker, at and t locker, beta at&t locker.