10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Attendance Tracker has been created to ease keeping track of the attendance for any type of event. It fully integrates with your android device:
• Import contacts from your contact list or from Google Docs Spreadsheets
• Backup and restore attendance data to/from your SD card
• Watch overviews in the app or export them as Excel sheets and share using Google Drive or SkyDrive
• Mail or Text message all participants of an event directly from the app
Possible uses are:
• Keeping track of attendance during sport training sessions
• Tracking students (teachers)
• Track participation during regular work meetings
• Participation for Sunday schools
• Music (wind-bands)
Use the app to:
• Define events, assign participants to the event (from your Google account contacts) and track if persons are in, out, sick or unknown.
• View Metrics provide a clear overview of the attendance: average attendance, attendance per participant, number of attendees etc.
• Easily reach out to the participants by sending emails or text messages directly from the app (for example send an SMS to all participants that were missing during an instance).
• Export attendance overviews to Excel. The overviews include all attendance data, notes, is late marks etc.
• Backup/restore attendance data. This allows you to take the attendance data with you in case of a factory reset or purchase of a new device.
Keywords: RSVP, notice of attending, guest List, meeting, student, teacher, commander, leader, sports club, teams, training, match days, season.
Tags: attendance tracker android, free attendance tracker, mobile attendance in android code, attendance tracker app, attendance in/out android app.
Recently changed in this version:
• Fix: Instance sheets do no longer contain invalid char
• Re-design of Excel generation to take care of out of memory issues
• When home/up button is pressed in the register attendance section the user is taken back to the event selection screen (not to the main screen)
• Google libraries update
• Remove of the "Full export" preference (this was a workaround that is no longer needed, all exports are full now)
• Fix: prevent app crash when connection to Google Play no longer exists