== MY COUNCIL SERVICES ==
This application works for every council in the Australia. Information is either sent via email or is loaded directly into the councils IT management system. The issues are then resolved by the by your council.
== OVERVIEW ==
Have you walked past the same graffiti on the wall for the last month thinking someone should call the council, or have you driven over the same pot hole swerving to avoid damaging your car. Well unless someone tells the council they are never going to know.
My Council Services enables you to capture the details of an issue or incident that is then automatically submitted to the council.
== WHAT ISSUES CAN YOU REPORT? ==
You can submit reports for issues such as;
- Missed bin collection
- Abandoned/Derelict vehicle
-Animal Registration Form Request
- Dead animal
- Breaches / Complaints
-Roads / Streets
== HOW DO YOU SUBMIT A REPORT? ==
To submit a report you must capture certain information.
- Select the category of the report.
- Complete the questions.
- Capture the evidence, either a photo or video.
- Enter the location.
- Submit the report.
== HOW DOES IT WORK? ==
The report is sent to the council for them to action. Once they have completed the work to resolve the issue you receive an email showing the details of the report.
== OTHER FEATURES ==
There are many features to My Council Services, you can also;
- Access your council news and events.
- View your submitted reports.
- Use our online service to submit reports using your PC or Mac.
- Receive up to date progress reports, on each issue you have reported.
- Contact your council by email or phone.
- View the map of you council’s location.
== CONTACT US ==
If you have any enquiries please contact the My Council Services Team at mycouncilservices.com or visit us at www.mycouncilservices.com.
Thanks for choosing My Council Services.
Tags: my council services images , au my council services , my council services au , my council services australia