AudioRec Voice Recorder
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Alex Circus
It has a very intuitive interface and it is very easy to use while allowing both audio recording and playback.
You can make the recording sound louder by increasing the mic gain, you can record in stereo mode if your phone has 2 microphones, and much more, all for free :). Also, you can rename and share your recordings to your friends.
This audio recorder is the perfect choice if you are a musician and want to record your classes, your concerts, or you just want to record a simple voice memo. Others are using it as a voice recorder for taking interviews... Just give it a try ;).
This audio recorder IS NOT A CALL RECORDER, so it can't record phone conversations.
It might not work properly on all phones. There are some phones with hardware fault, android OS bugs, firmware bugs, etc.
If you would like to receive updates with new features and bug fixes a lot faster, you can join to the AudioRec community on Google+ and become a beta tester.
If you encounter any problem you can write an e-mail or you can post your feedback in AudioRec community on Google+.
If you want to help translating AudioRec into your native language, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WAV-PCM, 3GPP-AMR and MP4-AAC formats supported
- Background recording (even when the display is off)
- Start/Pause/Resume/Abort recording options
- Mono and stereo recording (for devices that supports stereo recording)
- Gain (you can adjust the microphone's volume so it can record louder) - only for WAVE/PCM format
- Supported sample rates: 8 kHz, 11 kHz, 16 kHz, 22 kHz, 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- It can record using the microphone used by the camera (rear mic) for a clearer and louder sound (if your phone has this microphone)
- It is possible to use custom folder for the recordings
- Each recording file can be renamed, shared, set as ringtone, deleted.
- Recordings can be named using the current time as name or you can choose a custom one
- Recording & playback can be controlled using the notification buttons (for android 4.1+)
- Recording can be controlled using home widget and lockScreen widget (for supported devices)
Record audio - record audio from microphone
Modify system settings - used to set a recording as the ringtone
Write to external storage - write recordings to external storage
Read from external storage - read recordings from external storage
Prevent phone from sleeping - allow background recording
Network access - used by the ads
Network state - used by the ads
- WAV files loading problem fixed
- fixed "data chunk size" random problem in WAV header
- bug fixing
- pause button has been eliminated - record button could be used as a pause button if recording is in process
- fixing headers for broken WAV files
- small graphical adjustments
- new graphical interface
- option to add custom name prefix to files when using date and time as title for the recordings
- different problems solved