Autodesk ForceEffect Motion
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
•Fast—Real-time solving capabilities and immediate feedback on the simulation performance. Print, email, or view a results report on any HTML-enabled browser or mobile device.
•Easy—Intuitive interaction for drawing, constraining, and simulating concepts. Simply tap objects to select, and then move, rotate, and scale.
•Complete—Solutions for statically determinate and over-constrained or indeterminate problems.
•Integrated—Store, share and collaborate with Autodesk 360. Easy workflow continuation into CAD with industry-standard export capabilities via DXF™ files and email for file sharing.
The Autodesk ForceEffect Motion engineering app is perfect for developing mechanical systems with moving parts upfront in the in the design process, some of the features include:
•Freehand sketching of elements and construction lines with snaps, constraints, inferencing and dimensions
•Import image as background, simple manipulation
•Create functional mechanical joints (welded, pinned, sliding, collar, crossing)
•Create supports (fixed pin, grounded, sliding collar)
•Mechanism animation and functional drag
•Analyze positional data by adding trace points (trace path, velocity vectors)
•Interactive graphing of trace points (velocity, displacement, acceleration)
•Create Actuators (motors, linear)
•Results reporting with picture, animation, graph and graph data table
•Save and load files from Autodesk Cloud
•Export mechanism directly to ForceEffect to easily conduct static load analysis
•In app tutorials
Tags: autodesk motİon, moving pictures for engineering, autodesk forceeffect motion.
- Added ability to play and control multiple actuators independently or in a sequence using a time panel
- Added Engineering Paper background option for precise design experience
- Added Visible Reference Points to see motion results at a specific location
- Added support for Trace Points at intersection of beams
- Added ability to export as ForceEffect file (AFE) from Gallery
- Improved Settings menu
- Improved handling of actuators
- Improved control of velocity vector scaling