Use the Autodesk University app to make your Autodesk University 2013 experience richer and easier:
* View event schedules, explore classes, and find social events.
* Create your own personal schedule of AU classes, including locations and speaker profiles.
* Find local places with integrated maps.
* Check in to classes, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the Autodesk University app and at AU.
* Meet people, expand your professional network, and have fun!
The Autodesk University app features:
* Status Update—Share photos, comments, where you are, and which class you’re attending
* Activity Feed—See what people are doing, view photos from AU 2013, find trending classes and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda —View the full conference agenda along with class-specific information
* Users—See who’s at AU, and connect with them on the Autodesk University app
* Exhibitors—Find exhibitors and sponsors and lounges, then check in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile—Tell everyone else who you are—upload a photo and information so others can find you
* Leaderboard—Compete with your friends to get points and stay on top of the leaderboards with check-ins
Remember, the more you use the Autodesk University app, the more points and badges you'll earn.
Note: You must be registered for Autodesk University 2013 in Las Vegas to use the Autodesk University app. For more information about the conference, visit http://au.autodesk.com.
Tags: cant log in autodesk university
from 89 reviews