50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Great idea
- Amount of triggers
- Only root features
- It should be more intuitive
+ By SmarterApps Ltd
AutomateIT allows users to set automatic processes to be runned on your Android
This version has no rules limitations.
You're going to feel powerful. AutomateIT boosts your built-in smartphone features to the fullest. It allows yo to set rules and desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Thus, you just need to take some time to take those rules and then let your device perform them on its own. Each rule is defined as a pair of trigger-action. For example, you can set actions when battery level reaches a certain level, control when to screen on/off, when to connect to Wi-Fi network, whom calls answers and reject, activate airplane mode from a specific time and many many more (check developer's description or just try it out). Bear in mind that, if you're root, you'll have a whole bunch of new triggers to perform.
Although you'll take some time configuring it before it runs to your liking, setting rules is really easy thanks to its well-crafted design and user-friendly interface. There's a description of what every trigger performs. No way to get lost.
If you love your Android, you'll let it be autonomous and independent, of course, giving it first some rules. Highly recommended.
AutomateIt Pro has all the goods that the free version has and it's an ad-free, popup-free version with some awesome new and advanced features (ALL locked features of the free version are unlocked with AutomateIt Pro)
Limited time offer: Pro users don't need points to download rules from the rules market
www.androidapps.com - "Cool and innovative!"
AutomateIt Pro provides a set of useful rules:
Conserve power when battery level is low
Quiet at night when screen is off
Vibrate mode during meetings
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
Automatically turn on/off speaker during call using proximity sensor
The advanced features included in this version are:
• Composite Triggers - use more than a single trigger for each rule using AND/OR logic between these triggers
• Composite Action - execute several actions as a result of a single trigger (which can be a composite trigger)
• Rule Active Period - set an active period for each rule. Really useful if you only want a certain rule to be active only during daytime, weekends, just an hour a day etc.
• Sensor Trigger - utilize all your device' sensors as a trigger for a desired action. This includes usage of all the sensors supported by Android - Accelerometer, Light, Proximity etc.
• Calendar Trigger - monitor events on your different calendars
• Enable/Disable Screen Lock Action - Enables or disables your screen lock slide/pattern/password/pin
• Cancel delayed execution by trigger - Auto-cancel delayed execution when defined trigger is launched
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells (Unlimited number of predefined saved locations)
• Recurring Event Trigger - Executes a defined action every defined time interval
• Copy Rule - Create a new rule, based on an existing one
Visit the developer's website for user guide for these new features.
If you are upgrading from the free version, follow these simple steps for an easy upgrade:
Backup your existing rules from the main screen menu
Uninstall AutomateIt free version
Install AutomateIt Pro
Restore your backed-up rules
Note: Some features might require root - see description of free version or visit developer's website.
Want to AutomateIt with your own language ? visit http://automateitapp.com/translateit.
Currently supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Koreanת Dutch and Russian.
Use it to mute phone when I get to work and unmute when I get in the car. Use it to mute at church and unmute when I leave. Use the GPS, bluetooth and time options to trigger different rules. I do wish it had the ability to trigger a certain time BEFORE a calendar event. Would make sense to mute my phone before a meeting as I get to my events early. But alas the app dev has not decided this is a u
This app is awesome! However, I am not sure it was because of the recent Lollipop update or whatever the app started to terminate itself and didn't work as expected in some occasions.
Has almost all the facilities I needed and doesn't appear to be too hard on the battery. I like the fact that one can write their own triggers and actions using the plugin SDK
Well worth the price for the pro version. I am using this mainly to control an old phone which I converted to be a semi permanent gauge display for my car. I have it setup to turn off WiFi, bluetooth, and GPS satellites and put it in power savings mode when external power is disconnected. When external power is restored, all services resume as normal. This is one of the most useful apps I have eve
The app status trigger is no longer working since update to lollipop on LG g3. I am very disappointed.
I don't like this app anymore because it has no more activity trigger
Finally an automatic scheduling app that actually works. The paid version is definitely worth the money for the added scripting options. This was the first time I used a scheduling app to set up a nightly reboot, and it actually worked. Lots of options and can handle some complex scripting. Took away one star because, the only thing that it does not do, is allow you to prioritize the rules. So you