10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Great idea
- Amount of triggers
- Only root features
- It should be more intuitive
+ By SmarterApps Ltd
AutomateIT allows users to set automatic processes to be runned on your Android
This version has no rules limitations.
You're going to feel powerful. AutomateIT boosts your built-in smartphone features to the fullest. It allows yo to set rules and desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Thus, you just need to take some time to take those rules and then let your device perform them on its own. Each rule is defined as a pair of trigger-action. For example, you can set actions when battery level reaches a certain level, control when to screen on/off, when to connect to Wi-Fi network, whom calls answers and reject, activate airplane mode from a specific time and many many more (check developer's description or just try it out). Bear in mind that, if you're root, you'll have a whole bunch of new triggers to perform.
Although you'll take some time configuring it before it runs to your liking, setting rules is really easy thanks to its well-crafted design and user-friendly interface. There's a description of what every trigger performs. No way to get lost.
If you love your Android, you'll let it be autonomous and independent, of course, giving it first some rules. Highly recommended.
AutomateIt Pro has all the goods that the free version has and it's an ad-free, popup-free version with some awesome new and advanced features (ALL locked features of the free version are unlocked with AutomateIt Pro)
Limited time offer: Pro users don't need points to download rules from the rules market
www.androidapps.com - "Cool and innovative!"
AutomateIt Pro provides a set of useful rules:
Conserve power when battery level is low
Quiet at night when screen is off
Vibrate mode during meetings
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
Automatically turn on/off speaker during call using proximity sensor
The advanced features included in this version are:
• Composite Triggers - use more than a single trigger for each rule using AND/OR logic between these triggers
• Composite Action - execute several actions as a result of a single trigger (which can be a composite trigger)
• Rule Active Period - set an active period for each rule. Really useful if you only want a certain rule to be active only during daytime, weekends, just an hour a day etc.
• Sensor Trigger - utilize all your device' sensors as a trigger for a desired action. This includes usage of all the sensors supported by Android - Accelerometer, Light, Proximity etc.
• Calendar Trigger - monitor events on your different calendars
• Enable/Disable Screen Lock Action - Enables or disables your screen lock slide/pattern/password/pin
• Cancel delayed execution by trigger - Auto-cancel delayed execution when defined trigger is launched
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells (Unlimited number of predefined saved locations)
• Recurring Event Trigger - Executes a defined action every defined time interval
• Copy Rule - Create a new rule, based on an existing one
Visit the developer's website for user guide for these new features.
If you are upgrading from the free version, follow these simple steps for an easy upgrade:
Backup your existing rules from the main screen menu
Uninstall AutomateIt free version
Install AutomateIt Pro
Restore your backed-up rules
Note: Some features might require root - see description of free version or visit developer's website.
Want to AutomateIt with your own language ? visit http://automateitapp.com/translateit.
Currently supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Koreanת Dutch and Russian.
When service is off in notification bar it doesn't work all the time. Other than that...top app.
SMS trigger and some others do not work anymore
This app will make your iPhone friends have a running screaming fit all the way to the istore! Heard about this on Android App Addicts Podcast
Can't load the rules market since upgrading to a new s5. Not much use as it stands
Will no longer open the rule store. Only triggers half the time. Rule store only worked until I paid for the pro version; has not worked since.
What happened? Some of these rules work beautifully, some, not so much. But the app hasn't been able to connect to it's server in weeks now. Time to try a different automation app?
Can't register. Dosen't do what its supposed to do. ¿?