5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
With AutoRemote you have full control of your phone, from wherever you are by sending push notifications to your phone and reacting to them in Tasker or AutoRemote standalone apps!
Please don't leave negative feedback without contacting me first. I'll always do my best to help you, and I can't do that if I can't contact you.
Lite version limitations: Messages are limited to 2 characters. Also, you're missing out on everything shown in this video: http://goo.gl/0d0nHA
Fully automate your life with the following apps:
- AutoRemote for Android (the app you're looking at now): also allows for remote URL opening and sharing with no need to have Tasker installed. Also allows for remote notifications that show up on your Android notifications bar.
- Tasker for Android using AutoRemote as a plugin (http://goo.gl/RMig2)
- AutoRemote standalone apps (RSS Feed: http://goo.gl/ogfZj; Page: http://goo.gl/3mFgz)
- Zapier website: add hundreds of Conditions and Actions to Tasker in one go, including checking RSS feeds, sending emails without user interaction, checking your dropbox folders or sending google talk messages (http://goo.gl/JpthX)
- AutoRemote for Windows: send and receive messages on your PC (http://goo.gl/82YJp)
- AutoRemote for Linux: send any linux command and react to its response (http://goo.gl/VMkgw)
- AutoRemote for Google Chrome: send links, pages or selections to AutoRemote (http://goo.gl/fclFN)
- AutoRemote for EventGhost: send and receive messages to remote control your PC (http://goo.gl/Uqk7o;video tutorial:http://goo.gl/ARIJ8)
- AutoRemote direct URL messaging: send messages from anywhere with a simple URL (http://goo.gl/Snak5)
- AutoRemote on iOS: Send commands from iOS shortcuts (http://goo.gl/WtjsL)
Here's a must see page for anyone starting out with AutoRemote: http://joaoapps.com/autoremote
To read more about AutoRemote check the full version description here: http://goo.gl/NwgaKj
- Send messages and notifications to yourself without using the internet.
- Ability to change linux port
- fixed bug where all buttons on a share would have the same label
- fixed bug where messages from notifications wouldn't work if you had a password set
- other bug fixes