aWallet Cloud Password Manager
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Synpet
• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• Synchronizes encrypted data with the Cloud: Dropbox or Google Drive.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, included:
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself. Even the choice of Favorite Category is encrypted.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits. And also supports Triple DES with key sizes of 168 and 112 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the Google play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
Tags: password manager, keeper
Tags: awallet cloud, awallet cloud password manager, password manager apps, wie awallet passwort app übertragen, how safe is awallet cloud?, passwort ohne cloud, best password storage app for cloud and, awallet passwortdatei, awalletcloud, awallet password manager 3.2.
Please see www.awallet.org/faq-cloud on how to import data from the original version. Thanks.
• Fixed occasional crash during Google Drive synchronization
• Preserve icon color during CSV import
• Fixed menu button on some LG phones with Android 4.1
• Material design support
• Removed unnecessary Google Drive permission
• Lots of new icons
• Icons can have background colors
• Improved tablet version