B-Folders Password Manager
by: JointLogic Ltd. • 3.3K
The password manager and secure notes organizer that syncs across devices directly, without any cloud services.
Trusted by more than 400,000 users on Google Play, Amazon App store and local app stores.
Totally secure your data
Keeps your secure notes, passwords, PINs, bank account numbers, credit card info, contacts, tasks, journals and bookmarks safe like in a vault.
All your data is fully encrypted with a strong, password-based, government-grade 256-bit AES cipher. This way your information is protected from unauthorized access by thieves, hackers and malware.
Easily sync all your devices
The unique sync technology of B-Folders allows you to securely keep your data in sync on multiple computers and mobile devices without a central server so you never have to store your private information on the Web.
All-in-one, secure and integrated
* password manager
* task manager
* bookmark manager
* contact manager
* Desktop Edition for Windows, Mac and Linux (paid)
* Android Edition for smartphones and tablets (free with in-app purchases)
* organize a lot of passwords and other items in a hierarchy of folders
* autofills usernames and passwords
* virtual keypad for easy entry of numeric passwords
* Password generator
* Clipboard auto-clear
* Self-destruct function (optional)
* Master password guessing protection (progressive delay)
By using the desktop edition, you can import data from:
* Password managers eWallet, Spb Wallet, SplashID
* BlackBerry MemoPad, Contacts and Tasks
* Palm Desktop memos and addresses/contacts
* CSV and TSV files
* instantly log in to web sites
* keep bank accounts, memberships, identity documents, serial numbers
* use it as an outliner to brainstorm and organize ideas
* keep checklists and shopping items
* keep track of projects and sub-projects
* implement the Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology
Tags: bfolders sync & secure , bfolders , bfolders secure organizer , bfolder apk , bfolders apk , b folder edit , b folder apk , b folders , order folder items