Did your phone ring in a meeting and your boss gave you a dirty look? Pick up your phone at home and see a number of missed calls because you forget to turn it back to normal ring mode? Tired of turning the ringer to vibrate and turning the ringer back on?
If you have a known schedule wouldn’t you like to have the ability to set the ringer to vibrate or ring during those times without relying on your memory.
We have an App for you that can do just that!!
Be Quiet Lite allows you to create only one schedule, but it has all the features as Be Quiet Pro. This allows you to try it before you buy the Pro version.
- One ringer schedule can be created to automatically change your phone mode to silent, vibrate, normal (Unlimited amount in the Pro version).
- A one-time time range can be set for the desired mode.
- A recurring time range can be set by selecting what days of the week this schedule should repeat.
- Last ringer mode set on the phone before the start of a schedule is stored, so the previous phone mode can be restored after the end of the schedule.
- You are able to have overlapping schedules, which is illustrated with an example below
- Overnight feature to have a schedule from PM to AM [next day] (i.e. 10pm to 6am) is available on Be Quiet Pro.
- One schedule from 8 am to 5 pm can change the phone mode to vibrate during work hours on workdays.
- Another schedule from 1 pm to 2:30 pm can change the phone mode to silent during a recurring important meeting at work that happens on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- The phone mode can be restored back to normal sound mode outside those hours because you will be at home.
- Any ringer schedule can be enabled and disabled to allow for flexibility.
- Any ringer schedule can be deleted at any time.
- Only uses about 100 kb of memory space on your phone.
- The app is very lightweight in design so it uses an nominal amount of battery.
*** Important Note ***
- Under the app’s properties, there is the ability to refresh and restore the stored schedules by clicking on "Refresh Schedules" menu item if the app is stopped by a Task Killer app (which destroys the schedules).
- If you do an get an updated version of this app, then you need to click on "Refresh Schedules" menu item.
Keywords: shush, ringer restorer, silent, vibrate, ringer mode, quiet, scheduler, timer, mode, ring mode, ring tone, volume, silencer, silent meeting, shh, ring mode scheduler
Tags: timerthat rings quietly , be quiet