Be Quiet Pro
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
If you have a known schedule wouldn’t you like to have the ability to set the ringer to vibrate or ring during those times without relying on your memory.
We have an App for you that can do just that!!
- Unlimited ringer schedule can be created to automatically change your phone mode to silent, vibrate, normal.
- A one-time time range can be set for the desired mode.
- A recurring time range can be set by selecting what days of the week this schedule should repeat.
- Last ringer mode set on the phone before the start of a schedule is stored, so the previous phone mode can be restored after the end of the schedule.
- Overnight feature [SLEEP TIME] PM to AM (i.e. 10pm to 6am)
- You are able to have overlapping schedules, which is illustrated with an example below
- One schedule from 8 am to 5 pm can change the phone mode to vibrate during work hours on workdays.
- Another schedule from 1 pm to 2:30 pm can change the phone mode to silent during a recurring important meeting at work that happens on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- The phone mode can be restored back to normal sound mode outside those hours because you will be at home.
- Any ringer schedule can be enabled and disabled to allow for flexibility.
- Any ringer schedule can be deleted at any time.
- Only uses about 100 kb of memory space on your phone.
- The app is very lightweight in design so it uses an nominal amount of battery.
*** Important Note ***
- Under the app’s properties, there is the ability to refresh and restore the stored schedules by clicking on "Refresh Schedules" menu item if the app is stopped by a Task Killer app (which destroys the schedules).
- If you do an get an updated version of this app, then you need to click on "Refresh Schedules" menu item.
Keywords: shush, ringer restorer, silent, vibrate, ringer mode, quiet, scheduler, timer, mode, ring mode, ring tone, volume, silencer, silent meeting, shh, ring mode scheduler
Tags: programming for be quiet pro, development how change the ring to quiet mode, programming for be quite pro, ringtone starts quiet, programming ringtone for silence during work, how do i program droid 5 to be silent during work hours, quiet recurring.
*** After you take update, please go to Menu -> "Refresh Schedules" to activate all of your existing schedules. ***
(version 1.6) Added new feature to allow schedules to be from PM to AM [next day]. This feature has been suggested by our wonderful users so thanks to them and keep the suggestions coming.
(version 1.2) Added feature so you are now able to manage schedules with both the portrait and landscape orientations.
(version 1.1) Added some performance enhancements.