BER is an application that makes easy to organize and export (in excel file with photos) your expense.
Key Features of the application:
1. Inserting report
2. Add photos of receipts / bills
3. Retrieve the current exchange rate between the default currency and the currency used for current payment (via YAHOO FINANCE)
4. Recovery the current position where the report is inserted.
5. Browsing the notes inserted, and consultation of a summary of costs.
6. Export to EXCEL file of the notes (with the attached images, and summary of costs) that can be sent by mail or can be saved in a folder.
The notes can be entered in 4 types:
and for each type it is possible to select an existing subtype or you can add a new one.
Each report can be marked as non-refundable or refundable.
You can enter the place where it was made, the date, the total cost, the exchange rate (if the currency used for that report is different from that set by default, the current exchange rate is automatically retrieved via Yahoo Finance ), a description, and one or more pictures of receipts / bills.
For the notes of the type TRANSPORT you can enter your departure and destination, the miles eventually runned and the miles refund of your company, which will be added automatically to the expense of the report in the summary.
It's possible to set a default mileage reimbursement that will be used automatically when inserting a new report of TRANSPORT type.
Supported languages: english, italian, spanish, french, german, russian.
Tags: imagenes de nota de gastos , spesenabrechnung , bit error rate tester , informes de gastos , ber que es un informe , app informe de gastos , ber un informe , spesen_at androit , ¿cuáles son las características principales de un informe de gastos?