Bike Accident Attorneys, PLC was formerly founded in January of 2013 by Ben Dodge. A 7 time Ironman competitor and endurance cyclist, Ben made the decision to take his personal injury experience and dedicate it solely to bike accident victims in his new law firm Bike Accident Attorneys, PLC. Representing cyclists in Arizona and Utah has already been a staple of his. Now with a firm entirely dedicated and focused on protecting the rights of cyclists and bike accident victims, Ben has turned his job into his passion.
The attorneys at Bike Accident Attorneys, PLC are unlike any other personal injury attorneys. They are cyclists first and personal injury attorneys second. They know and love cycling in and out. They eat, drink, and breathe cycling. Clients of Bike Accident Attorneys, PLC are not just clients, they are fellow cyclists first. There is deep understanding, compassion, and great personal care taken by the attorneys on every bike accident case in Bike Accident Attorneys, PLC because they know and understand what its like to be a cyclist. They know your rights as a cyclist. They understand the frustrations cyclists have towards negligent drivers. The bike accident attorneys at this firm are still riding their bikes, still competing in bike races and triathlons. They are actively involved in the bicycle community locally and nationally to stay in tune with recent legal developments. Bike Accident Attorneys, PLC proudly stands up for cyclists through its sponsorship a number of non profit organizations dedicated to improving the safety of cyclists.
1. The accident kit contains utilities such as camera, voice recorder, text notepad and drawing pad.
2. Collect information from multiple parties (Other Driver, witness and Injured).
3. Automatic GPS location – By a click of a button your current location information, such street names, city, state and country are automatically retrieved.
4. Easy mailing: The collected information can be easily sent to our firm through a single email report.
5. Call emergency number 911 or instantly contact our law firm with the press of a button.
6. FAQ section - Contains important information that you would need to know before and after a bike accident.