Blade Buddy PRO allows you go edit various system settings on your Android Device including:
- Enable hardware acceleration (required for some games to run)
- Disable boot animation
- Enable/Disable Stagefright codecs (helps some games, and videos - depends on device whether this helps or not)
- Disable forced camera shutter sound
- Change LCD Density
- Change WIFI scanning interval
- Alter Dalvik VM Heap Size
- Alter Dalvik VM Heap Start Size
- Alter Dalvik VM Heap Growth Limit
- Quick reboot, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader, quick power-off
- Re-mount /system as read-write (PRO only - requires working busybox)
- Re-mount /system as read-only (PRO only - requires working busybox)
NOTE: this software requires a rooted phone and root permissions to work. In addition, some functions require a recent version of BusyBox to be installed.
WARNING: changing system settings can put your phone into a non-working state. Please make sure you know what you are doing as I am not responsible for any damage caused by using this app.
A note on permissions. The following permissions are required:
Required to download adverts in the ad-supported version and for analytics.
Required to get adverts in the right language for the ad-supported version and for also for analytics e.g. so that we can see which languages we need to localise for.
Required to generate the network unlock code.
Tags: blade buddy pro , blade buddy , bladebuddy , blade buddy 02 media , disable boot animation , blade buddy density , blade buddy unlock , dalvik what is heapgrowthlimit , heapgrowthlimit