Block SPAM SMS
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
1. Invalid senders such as LM-ASTROLOGY, TD-LOTTERY
2. Specific Phone numbers
As all non-numeric senders are regarded as SPAM, initially, you need to train this application to ALLOW some of the trusted senders.
Once marked as 'Trusted' - the SMS from that sender would then be delivered directly in your Messaging 'Inbox'.
SPAM from numeric numbers are not blocked automatically (as they are proper phone-number formats). Once added to 'Blocked List' the from that sender would be collected here too.
-Clear SPAM EVERYDAY - Clear All
-After Phone restart - Launch ONCE
-Ignore it from TASK KILLER APPS
-Keep the app icon handy at first screen itself
LONG PRESS >> ALLOW = Adds to Trusted
LONG PRESS >> INBOX = Adds to Trusted + Saves SMS to Inbox
MENU >> CLEAR ALL = Deletes all SPAM
MENU >> TRUSTED LIST = Shows Trusted List
MENU >> BLOCKED LIST >> Shows Blocked List
MENU >> BLOCKED LIST >> MENU = Add Sender (Hint: Medium touch over sender number in SMS gives "Copy" option in Android SMS app)
Even though it was made for India users (who were the MOST-SPAMMED people on earth!) - The statistics show that this App is being used more in US & other countries!
Block SPAM SMS+ (the paid version) of this app has these additional features:
- Implementation as a Service (no need to start it each time)
- Blocking SMS based on keywords within the SMS i.e. property, loan, lottery etc. if contained in SMS content would be blocked
- Notification icon in status bar
Tags: code of sms spam in, sms sender ignore list, how to block lm messages in, block sender, td080008, lmxyz sms, how to block lm sms, clear spam message, got message from td080008, blocking sms spam.
(based on user feedback, thanks!)
- Removed incoming message toast
- Removed default entries for newly installed app.
- Ignore "BLOCK SPAM SMS" from the Task Killer Apps (Ignore Block Spam SMS from those apps)
- After you restart your Phone, launch this app once to start this app.
- Place app icon handy on first screen so that SPAM messages can be monitored.
- In Android update, 2.3.5, Pressing "Home" keeps the app running and pressing "Back" button kills the app.