Business Calendar Pro
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Really useful
- Easy to use
- Many features
- Some minor bugs people are experiencing
Navigate through all the features and never miss an appointment
Business Calendar Free is an organizer app perfect for managing all your task and events. On each screen, you can tap on the top bar and a Help Window will pop up with a clear explanation.
Check calendars to select them to display and use the arrow to add them or delete them from your favorites. Once you've chosen, move finger over the days to select them, tap on a single day to view the day events and move finger vertically over the screen to go to the next or previous month. In order to create a new event, long tap on any day and write. You can also view the Agenda, which only shows the upcoming tasks you need to do in a simpler way.
Besides the syncronization and many features, the app also lets you change several settings in order to customize the Calendar to your own taste.
Business Calendar Free was developed by Appgenix Software Free, being their only app so far. Really good calendar for busy people who want to keep track of their busy lives in a simpler and more organized way.
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
CUSTOMIZABLE DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL
▪ Custom Views & Widgets
▪ Individual reminders with vibration, sounds, repetitions, intervals, LED
▪ Adjustable font sizes for the app & widgets
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
Features in this Pro Version
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
We also offer a free, ad-supported version of Business Calendar, which we kindly advise you to test for the functionality and the general workflow of the app! We hope that, in the long term, the Pro Version result as indispensable for you, if you use your mobile calendar regularly.
- bug fixes
- import/export of settings, templates, history lists
- new birthday calendar
- new holo-style widget "Business Cal Month"
- new holo-style widget "Business Cal Day"
- new ongoing notification
- new holo style agenda widget
- email reminders added
- quick meeting responses added
Tasks integration (with free add-on Business Tasks)
- add/edit/move/copy tasks from within calendar
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Erst hatte ich das die Free-Version mit Werbung. Kaufte dann die Pay-Version, um keine Werbung mehr zu haben. Seither kann ich keine Geburtstage mehr eingeben. Beim nÃ¤chsten aufrufen des BIZ, sind die wieder weg.
Great app! Could be perfect if tasks were included.
Way better than the stock one
Got the free version about a year ago to try. Bot the full version about six months ago and saved even more in time management... customizable templates, drag n drop appointments, etc. Many features available, so there's a bit of a learning curve, but well worth the effort.
This UI is looking really dated now. It is in desperate need of a material design.
Love the interface but desperately need to be able to export a single daily event as an .ics file to forward to friends or colleagues. How hard can that be? The current export function exports everything from every callendar on the pone or tablet. Not very usefull apart from a messy type of backup.
Well laid out, syncs with Google calendars. Very detailed.