1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Really useful
- Easy to use
- Many features
- Some minor bugs people are experiencing
Navigate through all the features and never miss an appointment
Business Calendar Free is an organizer app perfect for managing all your task and events. On each screen, you can tap on the top bar and a Help Window will pop up with a clear explanation.
Check calendars to select them to display and use the arrow to add them r delete them from your favorites. Once you've chosen, move finger over the days to select them, tap on a single day to view the day events and move finger vertically over the screen to go to the next or previous month. In order to create a new event, long tap on any day and write. You can also view the Agenda, which only shows the upcoming tasks you need to do in a simpler way.
Besides the syncronization and many features, the app also lets you change several settings in order to customize the Calendar to your own taste.
Business Calendar Free was developed by Appgenix Software Free, being their only app so far. Really good calendar for busy people who want to keep track of their busy lives in a simpler and more organized way.
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
This free version is ad-supported, but still fully functional. If you’re a heavy calendar user, we believe the best solution for you is the Pro Version: without ads, with more useful features, like:
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
- new holo-style widget "Business Cal Day"
- new ongoing notification (Android 4+)
- optional compact layout for agenda widget (Android 4+)
- new holo style agenda widget
- email reminders
- option to hide declined events
- inviting of guests improved
- resolution of month and week widget improved
Note: The full version of Business Calendar now also is including tasks support (Google Tasks, Toodledo tasks and local tasks)!
I really liked this app at first. However, the next day it would no longer display any of my Google calendars. The calendars did not appear available for selection unless I manually synced, and then when I select the calendars and view them it tells me
No longer connecting to my Google calendar. Before that the widget force crashed constantly.
Love this app. However, since the update with new holo style widget, I cannot find the business cal day widgets at all. Is it a separate download? Should I try reinstalling?
Very pleased so far with this calendar. Much better than the standard Google.
Looks a bit confusing at first but once you get to know it it's the best.
the widget went after update. pls help.
I can't get my holidays to show up on my calendar even after syncing it with Google.