1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Really useful
- Easy to use
- Many features
- Some minor bugs people are experiencing
Navigate through all the features and never miss an appointment
Business Calendar Free is an organizer app perfect for managing all your task and events. On each screen, you can tap on the top bar and a Help Window will pop up with a clear explanation.
Check calendars to select them to display and use the arrow to add them r delete them from your favorites. Once you've chosen, move finger over the days to select them, tap on a single day to view the day events and move finger vertically over the screen to go to the next or previous month. In order to create a new event, long tap on any day and write. You can also view the Agenda, which only shows the upcoming tasks you need to do in a simpler way.
Besides the syncronization and many features, the app also lets you change several settings in order to customize the Calendar to your own taste.
Business Calendar Free was developed by Appgenix Software Free, being their only app so far. Really good calendar for busy people who want to keep track of their busy lives in a simpler and more organized way.
* smooth scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
* graphical and textual presentation
* month, agenda, day and event view
* color-coded year view
* quickly fade in/out calendars using the favorite bar
* search function
* configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view (3 design themes for each widget type)
* easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
* intuitive new handling option: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
* quick day overview when adding a new event
* many options for recurrent events (e.g. to add a recurrent event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
* context-sensitive help system to optimize your work with Business Calendar
This is the free version of Business Calendar, it is containing (unintrusive) ads in some views but is fully functional! Even so, the ad-free paid version offers some additional features:
* drag&drop mode in the multi-day view to move and copy events
* option to link a contact to an event
* tasks organizer for Google Tasks and Toodledo (with free add-on)
* configurable font sizes for the app and the widgets
* option to select individual calendars for each widget
* own Business Calendar reminders
* 11 different widget design themes
* additional dark theme for the complete application
* option to create templates for events
* multi-selection mode to delete, move or copy multiple events at the same time
* import/export function for calendar files in the popular iCalendar format (.ics, .ical)
Please do not move the application to the sd card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
The app depends on the reminders of the stock calendar application please make sure you have not disabled them if you want to get alarm messages for your events (the paid version also includes own Business Calendar reminders)!
- bug fixes
- option to hide declined events
- inviting of guests improved
- resolution of month and week widget improved
Note: The full version of Business Calendar now also is including tasks support (Google Tasks, Toodledo tasks and local tasks)!
- Carlor H. Downloaded 1d ago
- Lorna G. Downloaded Dec 3, 2013
- Mel C. Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Ventas -. Downloaded Nov 28, 2013
- Carlos V. Downloaded Nov 12, 2013
- Carlos Eduardo R. Downloaded Nov 7, 2013
- JAMES L. Downloaded Sep 30, 2013
- Lalo F. Downloaded Sep 22, 2013
- Luis alfredo R. Downloaded Sep 22, 2013
Just like it want my calendar to be.
This is a great app that I've used since it first came out. I'm very happy with it.
Love the app, considering getting the paid version although the free one already is fantastic. Would like to get the option to change the GMT-time I'm travelling at the moment and really am missing that, now I have to go on a computer to get the times set
Best Android calendar
reminder does not work
This app is phenomenal!! It's the PERFECT planner, esspecially for me because I just started college and there are always a million things going on. The full version is totally worth it, but the free version os still fantastic. I just reeeeeally wish I co
The only thing that I can suggest is nice if you could implement something so that we can click the calendar widget to see all of the tasks for that specific day, rather than opening the app. Would be nice to see a small list pop up with that day's task