1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Really useful
- Easy to use
- Many features
- Some minor bugs people are experiencing
Navigate through all the features and never miss an appointment
Business Calendar Free is an organizer app perfect for managing all your task and events. On each screen, you can tap on the top bar and a Help Window will pop up with a clear explanation.
Check calendars to select them to display and use the arrow to add them r delete them from your favorites. Once you've chosen, move finger over the days to select them, tap on a single day to view the day events and move finger vertically over the screen to go to the next or previous month. In order to create a new event, long tap on any day and write. You can also view the Agenda, which only shows the upcoming tasks you need to do in a simpler way.
Besides the syncronization and many features, the app also lets you change several settings in order to customize the Calendar to your own taste.
Business Calendar Free was developed by Appgenix Software Free, being their only app so far. Really good calendar for busy people who want to keep track of their busy lives in a simpler and more organized way.
* smooth scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
* graphical and textual presentation
* month, agenda, day and event view
* color-coded year view
* quickly fade in/out calendars using the favorite bar
* search function
* configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view (3 design themes for each widget type)
* easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
* intuitive new handling option: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
* quick day overview when adding a new event
* many options for recurrent events (e.g. to add a recurrent event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
* context-sensitive help system to optimize your work with Business Calendar
This is the free version of Business Calendar, it is containing (unintrusive) ads in some views but is fully functional! Even so, the ad-free paid version offers some additional features:
* drag&drop mode in the multi-day view to move and copy events
* option to link a contact to an event
* tasks organizer for Google Tasks and Toodledo (with free add-on)
* configurable font sizes for the app and the widgets
* option to select individual calendars for each widget
* own Business Calendar reminders
* 11 different widget design themes
* additional dark theme for the complete application
* option to create templates for events
* multi-selection mode to delete, move or copy multiple events at the same time
* import/export function for calendar files in the popular iCalendar format (.ics, .ical)
Please do not move the application to the sd card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
The app depends on the reminders of the stock calendar application please make sure you have not disabled them if you want to get alarm messages for your events (the paid version also includes own Business Calendar reminders)!
- new ongoing notification (Android 4+)
- optional compact layout for agenda widget (Android 4+)
- new holo style agenda widget
- email reminders
- option to hide declined events
- inviting of guests improved
- resolution of month and week widget improved
Note: The full version of Business Calendar now also is including tasks support (Google Tasks, Toodledo tasks and local tasks)!
I chose this app after researching a number of free calendar app offerings. I've since tried others, looking for more bells and whistles, but this app performs the most consistently and syncs well with my email and google calendars.
I only see 5 of the 10 calendars 8 need to see...wondering if there is a limit? I would love to figure this out because I like this app a lot and really want to use it! As it is though I can only see half of my activities. ..
Managed to restore calendar. Problem was that the setup screen is very long and you need to scroll down to activate appropriate calendars.
Congruency is repaid by loyalty.
Reviews seemed decent, screencaps looked nice and clean. However, app is USELESS on the Kyocera Rise. Says I must add a local calendar to add events, then says my device won't allow a local calendar to be created when I try. Looked nice, but unfortunately
This immediately sync'd with my Google Calendar here (on Tablet) when Google's calendar from Google Play did not! And Google didn't care... so this is the Calendar for me!!!