The Autodesk® Buzzsaw® mobile app for Android smartphones and tablets lets Buzzsaw users securely access Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) project designs and documents from anywhere. View 2D and 3D DWF® files, view metadata and data about elements in your designs, view project documents and images, and upload project photos directly to the Buzzsaw cloud.
If you are a Buzzsaw user, you can use the Buzzsaw mobile app to:
Securely access your AEC project information
· Secure, authenticated access to your project data in the Buzzsaw cloud.
· Fully supports all 8 Buzzsaw permission levels for your AEC projects.
· Easily and securely access multiple projects and sites from your Android smartphone or tablet.
Review project designs and documents from anywhere
· View 2D and 3D DWF® files and data about specific elements in your designs when you are away from the office or at the jobsite.
· Download AutoCAD® DWG® and DXF™ files from Buzzsaw and open with AutoCAD WS for viewing.
· View project photos, images, and other documents.
Collaborate with your AEC project team
· Capture and share project photos and images with your project team.
· Open and edit DWG® and DXF® files managed on Buzzsaw directly from AutoCAD WS.
· Open and edit files managed on Buzzsaw directly from other mobile productivity apps via WebDAV.
If you are not a Buzzsaw user, sign up for a FREE 30-Day trial at www.autodesk.com/buzzsaw
Tags: autodesk mobile application , buzzsaw for target , buzzsaw mobil , buzzsaw deutsch , como me cadastrar no buzzsaw , buzzsaw