Calculator Mem Lite
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
New: Multi-window mode for Samsung Galaxy Note!
Limitations of this Free release: This free release displays ADs and miss some features like ability to recompute the whole history list when one history item is modified...
Fully customizable: font size, widget mode, show/hide memory buttons... Make it yours!
Online tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6A4F38BB80BDC248
Learn tips & tricks from the official page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Calculator-Mem/559361640797712
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/amwebexpert
Some of the available features:
- Percentage usefull feature for computing tips and taxes
- Tablet support (even support for multiple windows mode on the Galaxy Note tablet)
- Adjustable results history panel height
- Haptic feedbacks can be turned On / Off (see preferences)
- Always round amounts by setting number of decimals to 2
- Customizable larger fonts for elderly and visually impaired
- Calculation history and memory (select result, formula, copy to clipboard...)
- Digit grouping
- Landscape mode
- Can be used as an office calculator mode
- No Ads displayed / No internet access
- More widget templates and color choices
- You can change the height of the history panel
- Calculation history always saved (survive device reboot)
- And more...
Keywords: android calculator, percentage, percent, ticker tape, simple, best, basic calculator.
Tags: calculator mem, samsung galaxy calc, script memoria de calculo, kalkulatric, calculator app samsung, calculadora con historial, calculadora mem, calculadora samsung galaxy, calculator mem light, html calculadora.
- Long press on arrows go to the very beginning or very end of current operation panel
- Added advanced operations and complex mathematical functions (can be shown/hidden through preferences screen or action bar menu)
- Preferences button is now available directly from application title bar
- Memory content now displayed in application title bar
- Adjusted multiply symbol (sign was too big compared to +, - and divide operators)
- Fixed bug occurring when removing history entry