Calendar Day In Status Bar Pro
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Calendar Day In Status Bar shows the current day and Month in the top status bar. The calendar fits right in unlike some apps..
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanApps
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- NOW SUPPORTS INSTALL TO SD CARD
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the date blends in well. All options will work on any device but for better blending see the list below.
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Green - Any device
Blue (ICS) - To blend in with Android 4.x
Red - Any device
Red/White - Any device
Try them out.
- Display the full date, day of the year and week of the year in the notification drop down
- Very small app with a small footprint. Virtually no battery drain
- Supports Android tablets.
- No ads.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Sony Erricson st15i
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected
Please contact us to report any issues or to request a feature.
Tags: day in status bar.
Recently changed in this version:
- added new icons to run until Dec 2013
- Added social media icons. FOLLOW US!!
- NOW SUPPORTS INSTALL TO SD CARD (but remember this may result in the app not automatically starting when the phone is restarted. Contact us to find out more.
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR REVIEWS AND RATINGS.
CONTACT US WITH REQUESTS AND WE WILL TRY AND FIT THEM IN.