Calendar Day In Status Bar Pro
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Wagwan Apps
Calendar Day In Status Bar shows the current day and Month in the top status bar. The calendar fits right in unlike some apps..
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanApps
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- NOW SUPPORTS INSTALL TO SD CARD
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the date blends in well. All options will work on any device but for better blending see the list below.
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Green - Any device
Blue (ICS) - To blend in with Android 4.x
Red - Any device
Red/White - Any device
Try them out.
- Display the full date, day of the year and week of the year in the notification drop down
- Very small app with a small footprint. Virtually no battery drain
- Supports Android tablets.
- No ads.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Sony Erricson st15i
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected
Please contact us to report any issues or to request a feature.
Tags: day month in status bar pro 1.7.1, aplicaciones fecha calendario en barra de notificaciones, kalendertag status bar pro, motorola 116 status e notificaçoes, calendario en barra notificaciones, contagem regressiva status pro, 在状态栏的日期临, barre en haut du calendrier sur téléphone, diferencia entre barra de tareas y barra de estado en, calendario en la barra de estado.
- bug fixes
- Fixed issue where date reappears even though it was turned off.
- Added back week and day of the year
- More stable running as a background services so less chance of being killed by Android
- Options on keeping icon in left corner of the status bar by classing the countdown as a high priority notification.
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR REVIEWS AND RATINGS.
CONTACT US WITH REQUESTS AND WE WILL TRY AND FIT THEM IN.