Calendar Droid is a calendar application that works with all the calendars on your device (such as Google Calendar, Exchange, Facebook, Birthdays, etc.)
The philosophy behind this app is a calendar that is easy to use, clean, intuitive, and highly customizable.
• Month View / Week View / Day View / Agenda View / Weeks View
• View events
• Add/edit events
• Settings to customize (many options for customization)
• Holo themed
PAID VERSION ONLY (Calendar Droid)
• Advanced recurrence/repeating rules like bi-weekly (choose 'Weekly' to show more options), etc.
• Copy/paste of events
• Preview on color settings
• (**Android 3+ only**) Agenda widget (**Android 3+ only**)
• Select which calendars to show
• Change default reminder time
FUTURE PAID VERSION ONLY FEATURES:
**** THESE ARE NOT IN THE VERSION YET
• Localization (more languages)
• Change calendar colors
• Search events
• Color themes
• More widgets
Remember: You have to synchronize the calendars to your device for them to show up.
• READ CONTACT DATA
If you have any guests (or attendees) on an event and you have that person in your contacts the app will read information from that contact and show it when viewing an event. The contact picture will show up and then clicked will take you to the default "contact clicked" scenario. I know this permission looks bad together with internet access but I do not store nor send any contact info. Only contacts that are guests to viewed events are read.
• READ CALENDAR EVENTS
This should be obvious. Read the description again and see if you can spot what this is used for ;)
• ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS
Again, this should be obvious. Calendar Droid needs to change your calendar events. Sending emails to guests is done when putting email addresses in the "guest" box when creating an event.
Tags: calendar source code , custom recurrence rules , droid pro calendar , calendardroid pro apk , calendar droid , calendar source , free calendar for droid , calendar droid apk gratis