1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
The philosophy behind this app is a calendar that is easy to use, clean, intuitive, and highly customizable.
This is the paid version of Calendar Droid. There is a free version that will remain free and without ads. Please consider supporting the development by buying this.
FEATURES ONLY IN PAID VERSION:
• Advanced recurrence/repeating rules like bi-weekly (choose 'Weekly' to show more options), etc.
• Copy/paste of events
• Preview on color settings
• (**Android 3+ only**) Agenda widget (**Android 3+ only**)
• Select which calendars to show
• Change default reminder time
• Month View / Week View / Day View / Agenda View / Weeks View
• View events
• Add/edit events
• Settings to customize (many options for customization)
• Action Bar on all versions of Android
FUTURE FEATURES IN PAID VERSION ONLY:
**** THESE ARE NOT IN THE VERSION YET!
• Localization (more languages)
• Change calendar colors
• Search events
• Color themes
• More widgets
Remember: You have to synchronize the calendars to your device for them to show up.
• READ CONTACT DATA
If you have any guests (or attendees) on an event and you have that person in your contacts the app will read information from that contact and show it when viewing an event. The contact picture will show up and then clicked will take you to the default "contact clicked" scenario. I know this permission looks bad together with internet access but I do not store nor send any contact info. Only contacts that are guests to viewed events are read by the program.
• READ CALENDAR EVENTS
This should be obvious. Read the description again and see if you can spot what this is used for ;)
• ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS
Again, this should be obvious. Calendar Droid needs to change your calendar events. Sending emails to guests is done when putting email addresses in the "guest" box when creating an event.
• WAKE LOCK
Used by the widget. This actually saves battery since the widget does not wake up the phone when it has the screen off. The wake lock is only used to keep the phone alive during updates. The update interval is controller by "alarms".
• READ SYNC SETTINGS
Use to read which calendars that are synchronized to the device.
• GET ACCOUNTS
Used to find accounts with calendars so they can be selected to be synchronized.
• MANAGE ACCOUNTS
Used to manage the synchronize settings for calendars under a account.
Tags: calendars for droid, droid calendar, dev calendar, simple monthly calendar app for droid, new agenda, default calendar event viewer, xchange calendar, a droid calendar view version 8, calendar app droid phone 2012 productivity, calendar droid.
1.6.6 - Bug fix release
• Fix: The widget is now updating events and header
• Fix: Rare start-up crash
• Fix: Agenda view updating when new events are created
• Fix: Events being on the wrong times when deleting a really early event
• Fix: The add button will now select a more appropiate time if no time is selected manually