Calendar + Free
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Also Calendar + provides quick add feature which enables users to add a new event in the blink of an eye. With Calendar + you can add a new event with text or with voice. Our natural language parsing engine understands various date/time formats and makes adding a new event easier than ever before. You can also:
- Add a new event with voice input
- Add a new event through text
- Create, edit, and delete events
- Attach and see event-related photos
- Attach and see event-related map
- Switch week start day while viewing events
- Switch current custom view settings while viewing events
- Get notified of events ahead of time
- Send an email to all invited guests
- View events through various home widgets
- Change event timezone when traveling
- See daily events count through agenda view
- Filter calendars to display while viewing events
- Search events by event title
- See recently searched location on map view
- Set default calendar to add a new event (on quick add view and all edit views)
- Hide declined events
- Set up notifications & reminders settings (popup, sound, vibration setting)
- Set up default reminder time
- Add a new google calendar account
- Long-press a date or a time and quickly add new event
- See event title and location on a monthly/weekly/biweekly/3-week/4-week calendar
- Specify various recurrence rules such as "every 3 months on day 15, 5 times" etc.
- Tap a date on home widget and view event information or add a new event
and much more...
Keywords : calendar event jorte sol memo reminder business calendar calengoo digical colornote calengoo pocket informant appointment widget MyCalendar organizer naver calendar sunrise calendar acalendar
Tags: acalendar birtday reminder, acalender, acalender widget note 3.
Display business hours option
Event start hour option added
Individual snooze per reminder
German translation enhanced
Word wrapping auto adjust option enhanced
Adding a new event has never been easier than this!
Just slide down the status bar, tap on the quick add icon and say something like "Tuesday from 13 to 15, lunch with John" and a new event will be added in the blink of an eye!