Canadian Wiring Lite
by: Intineo LLC • 18
Electrical Wiring per the 2009 Canadian Electrical Code.
Free application, part of the Intineo Wiring Series.
Ampacity & Wire Sizing
- Determine ampacity for a given wire per Tables 1-4
- Given ampacity required, determine wire size needed per
- Grounding Conductor Sizing
- Bonding Conductor Sizing
- Three-bend saddles
- Basic Sizing
- Fault current and power
- Delta Coil current and voltage
- Wye configuration current and voltage
- Pire Wheel - put in any two of Power, Current, Voltage and
Resistance, and Pire wheel determines the other two
- Burial Depth required per Table 53 and Rule 12-012
- AWG-Metric wire size comparison
- Temperature conversion for 8 different scales
- Parallel Loads (any number)
We hope you find the app useful!
Note to users of "Electrical Wiring Pro" -- in the future,
all CEC-related apps will be removed from "Electrical Wiring Pro" and put in the "Canadian Wiring xxx" series.
Tags: cec , cec wire ampacities , canadian wiring , metric ampacity chart , cec wires in a conduit , ampacity , cec , canadian wiring ampacity , cec wire ampacity table