5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Really helpful
- Good design
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Take voice, written and pictures notes from everything
Catch Notes is a useful app that allows you to write your ideas, capture your voice, take pictures and track all your favorite locations
In All Notes you can write a new one, back up your notes online, capture a moment and protect your notes. In the Tags section you can browse through your notes by the tags you've chosen. On the other hand, in the main menu you can also have access to creating new notes (text, picture, voice and reminders).
The settings are complete and helpful, as they allow you to customize the app to your taste (font size, sort order, preview, passcode lock, etc).
The design and usability are really good due to its simplicity. The app is, therefore, easy to use, effective and with a customizable widget. Catch Notes was developed by Catch.com and you can easily syncronize all your data with the website. In short, useful and easy to use app.
~~~ REVIEWS ~~~
"Catch is one of the 25 Best Android apps to get you started." -- Time Tech
"Catch not only helps you keep track of your ideas easily, but takes it to a collaborative level." -- Tech Republic
"Catch Notes has always been my favorite portable note-taking app and with this last update, it has really proven its worth." -- MakeUseOf
NEVER MISS AN IDEA
- Capture ideas instantly with voice, photo, and text notes
- Use online AND offline on your mobile phone or tablet
- Track private tasks with checklists and...
- Share checklists to collaborate on to-do lists
- Set reminders so you never miss something important
- Use email to send web content to your notes
ORGANIZE AND SAVE ALL YOUR DISCOVERIES
- Collect ideas as notes stored in private spaces (think folders)
- Use #tags to label and find your notes easily
- Automatically backup notes for free across all of your mobile devices and on the web
- Protect your notes with a 4-digit PIN
TAKE ACTION WITH SIMPLE MOBILE COLLABORATION
- Share your spaces for anything you do with others, from projects to grocery lists
- Collaborate with checklists, notes and documents
- Automatically sync shared spaces across everyone's mobile devices and at Catch.com
Catch blog: https://catch.com/blog
* Upgrade to Catch Pro to attach PDF/Office files, to create up to 50 spaces and upload up to 1GB of new content each month or to Catch Premier for up to 200 spaces and 5GB of new monthly content.
* The current version will be missing some features and interface elements, e.g. checklists, on larger (10") tablets.
* Note that the ‘Read contact data’ permission is there only so you can easily pick email addresses from your existing Contacts list when inviting people to share your spaces. For more information, please read https://catch.com/blog/2012/09/why-do-we-ask-for-permissions/
We've added a few instructional pop-ups to help new Catch users get started. If you're already using Catch, update the app to get a few minor issues fixed.
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!