10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Open Box
The contents from the clipboard history can be copied into the clipboard again, they can be edited, deleted, searched, and shared too. When sharing links they can be optionally shortened if URLy is installed. Any links in the contents will be quickly picked up and extra options will be available to open or share them directly from the device. HTTP and Market links are amongst the supported types.
Clipboard Contents can be easily turned off from the settings if it is no longer needed, and its operation can be customised to match the user's needs. The clipboard collection is intelligently stopped when the device isn't being used any more, which makes it very battery-friendly.
In addition it integrates with the Android Quick Search Bar so you can directly search your clipboard history. It further integrates with Google's cloud backup and restore, so any time you wipe your device your contents and settings will be restored the next time you install the application (only works on Android 2.2+ and backup/restore must be enabled in the 'Privacy' settings for your device).
If you have a Sony device you will be able to access the Clipboard Contents Small App from the Recents menu. It will allow you to easily save something to the contents, or even to the clipboard, without closing the app that you have currently open.
* Third-party lockscreens may disable clipboard collection (email me if this happens).
* On rooted devices saving the clipboard on reboot/shutdown may not always work (please use the standard shutdown option).
* Samsung devices have known issues with setting and clearing the keyboard. Please report these to Samsung first.
* Small Apps functionality will only work for some device. Please note that I can't decide which devices have this functionality, as it is entirely up to Sony.
* Start at boot - to start the service when the device starts up and to restore clipboard (both can be disabled in settings)
* Internet - for cloud backup/restore, billing, and advertisements (yes, development is partly ad-supported)
* Billing - for in-app purchases to remove ads as a way of supporting development
* Writing to external storage - for backing up and restoring contents using XML files
Small apps extension for Sony products
Tags: erazzer5 com, erazzer5.com, clipboard settings in ics, clipboard contents android, clipboard contents 2.1.0, clipboard contents, android waar is klembord, android root clipboard, android permissions explained, android clipboard contents no advertis.
Recently changed in this version:
* Added shake to clear functionality (enable in the settings)
* Fixed crash in Sony Small App
* Added expanded notification support for Android 4.1 and above
* Added option to close app after a contents copy to the clipboard
* Fixed force closes when in-app billing is not supported