Cloud File Backup - GDrive
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Three Steps to Backup
1. Select [Backup File] from the Main Function Menu
2. Select files/folders to be Backup under the tab "Select Files"
3. Select backup folder on the Cloud and submit the task under the tab
Three Steps to Restore
1. Select [Restore File] from the Main Function Menu
2. Select files/folders to be Restore under the tab "Select Files"
3. Select restore folder in the Device and submit the task under the
tab "Start Restore"
How to select files/folder for backup/restore ?
- Single file/folder : press on file or long press on folder to open preview window then click button to "Select/Unselect" the item.
- Multiple file/folder : click on toggle button on top left corner to select files/folders under current directory.
- Search file/folder : click on magnify glass icon on action bar to perform the search then select files from the result list.
- Batch Upload/Download files/folders
- Backup/Restore tasks management
- Backup/Restore tasks status monitor
- Cloud/Device file or folder quick preview, open and delete.
1. For some regions Google API Service not always available, if program encountered [Connection Error] please try again later.
2. Internet connection is required for perform backup/restore and information updating, please make sure you have internet properly connected.`
Tags: cloud file backup gdrive, cloudfiles.png, gdrive, schedule task gdrive, backup nube, backup to google cloud, embed code from g drive, best app to files from gdrive, embed file from g drive, cloud file backup.
1. Upgrade file selection modules
2. When stop all tasks also stop schedule jobs
3. Display total selected files and size on restore module
4. Remove Splash Page
5. Add batch control panel