Backup files/folders from Android Device to the Cloud Drive is no more tedious jobs, this tools present to you the easiest way to backup/restore files from your Google Drive Space. No registration required, install now and start using your 5GB FREE Cloud Space from Google.
Three Steps to Backup
1. Select [Backup File] from the Main Function Menu
2. Select files/folders to be Backup under the tab "Select Files"
3. Select backup folder on the Cloud and submit the task under the tab
Three Steps to Restore
1. Select [Restore File] from the Main Function Menu
2. Select files/folders to be Restore under the tab "Select Files"
3. Select restore folder in the Device and submit the task under the
tab "Start Restore"
How to select files/folder for backup/restore ?
- Single file/folder : press on file or long press on folder to open preview window then click button to "Select/Unselect" the item.
- Multiple file/folder : click on toggle button on top left corner to select files/folders under current directory.
- Search file/folder : click on magnify glass icon on action bar to perform the search then select files from the result list.
- Batch Upload/Download files/folders
- Backup/Restore tasks management
- Backup/Restore tasks status monitor
- Cloud/Device file or folder quick preview, open and delete.
1. For some regions Google API Service not always available, if program encountered [Connection Error] please try again later.
2. Internet connection is required for perform backup/restore and information updating, please make sure you have internet properly connected.`
Tags: cloud file backup gdrive , gdrive , backup nube , cloud backup , backup to gdrive , backup to google cloud , g drive , cloud file backup , cloud upload file icon png