CloudWeb - File & Web Server
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
- HTTPS over TLS / SSL security standards supported
- Configurable multiple user profiles with different set of privileges.
- Security of the password system corresponds to the industry requirements.
- Unlimited number of simultaneous connections.
- Allows both remote download files from and upload files to your android device.
- Events Log collecting all the remote users actions.
- Configurable capability running web server as Android Service which starts automatically when device boots.
The latest CloudWeb Server version can work in conjunction with our other free app CloudViewNMS Agent. When you run CloudWeb Server on one Android device and multiple CloudViewNMS agents on other Android devices, the functions include:
- View current geographic location of your team/family members devices on a map.
- Geo-fencing: receive alarms/e-mail alerts when a team/family member moves beyond some predefined area. For example, this feature allows you always know where your kids are.
- Capability to remotely download/upload/delete file(s) on all connected phones/tablets in a couple of clicks.
- Capability of remotely turning on Android camera, downloading and watching the recorded video. No local interaction of the phone/tablet holder is required, so this feature turns your Android into wireless Web Camera. The video can be watched remotely from any desktop browser.
- When started in background, the Agent App keeps low profile with no visible messages. This was a request from some our customers. Remember it is YOUR responsibility not to use this app for illegal spying. We assume legal goals, e.g. an employer monitoring company owned devices or a parent monitoring his kids.
All the configuration and monitoring interface can be accessed when you connect with any Web Browser to the server. HTML-5 Web App (WebSockets/AJAX/Comet) scripting technology is used to provide "windows-like" configuration GUI inside web browser window. All modern browsers (including mobile devices Android, IOS and Win8) are supported. I use the same technology to provide remote access to our network management/monitoring system CloudView NMS.
Visit http://www.cloudviewnms.com for more details.
Please e-mail me if there are any bugs of feature requests.
Tags: cloudweb file server.
Added Capability of remotely turning on Android camera, downloading and watching the recorded video. No local interaction of the phone/tablet holder is required, so this feature turns your Android into wireless Web Camera. The video can be watched in real time from any browser via HTML-5 based interface.
The latest CloudWeb version can work in conjunction with our other free app CloudViewNMS Agent. Multiple agents can be connected to one server.