What do children learn or develop when they play with colors? There are plenty, including eye-hand coordination, motor control, ability to focus, color recognition and mixing, use of imagination, self-expression, decision-making, and creative independence.
Color Me Right is a coloring app designed to enable children 1-6 years old to safely engage in a creative activity that will help them develop all these skills. It teaches them how to draw, identify and apply colors, and utilize their imagination and creativity while having fun at the same time. Color Me Right shall be helpful in spurring learning even at a very early age.
* Optimized for 5", 7" and 10" Android phones/ tablets
* More than 500 cartoons to choose from
* Easy-to-use interface using taps and slide gestures
* Allows users to adjust brush thickness and color intensity
* Supports saving and sharing of output to social media sites
Color Me Right is a product of the University of Pangasinan College of Information Technology Education, developed by BSIT students Aljohn Albuera, Benmar Macarubbo, Jessica Frias, and Rogie Alano.