ColorNote Notepad Notes
50,000,000 - 100,000,000 downloads
- Backup/Restore notes to sd storage
- Organize your schedule in calendar
- Sticky note widget
- unlock/lock seems useless
- There's a quite good default app note for Android
+ By Notes
ColorNote is a notepad app with which you can put post-it in your screen as a reminders, ideas or whichever use you like to give to it.
ColorNote is a simple notepad app. It gives you an editing notepad where you can write notes, e-mail, messages, shopping list, date reminders, etc. Even when there's a default notepad in Android which does the same, ColorNote has some extra features that overcomes it. The main of these extra features is the Sticky Note Widget, that's it, you will be able to stick your notes on your main screen. This is something that you can't do with the default app.Likewise, ColorNote permits organize your schedule in calendar, password lock/unlock a note (not really useful from our point of view, unless you want to write down your secret lover's birthday), save backup notes to sd storage, and has a powerful reminder: time alarm, all day, repetition. Of course it also has the basic features included in the default app like organize notes by color, quick memo, search notes, and notes sharing (SMS, e-mail, Twitter)
ColorNote has been developed by Notes, an emerging developer who has launched some apps on the market, all of them related to tools that makes our life easier: clocks, flashlight, notes, translator...
If you're not a big user of the default notes app, you will find ColorNote useless. But if you are one of those that needs to write your ideas or reminders down, this one offers extra-features that overcomes the Android default notes app.
* Notice *
- If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
- When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app's home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
- Taking a Note -
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device's menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list's title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
- Making To-do List or Shopping List -
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you'd like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list's title is slashed as well.
* Features *
- Organize notes by color (color notebook)
- Sticky note memo widget (Post It notes on your home screen)
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
- Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule by note in calendar
- Write a diary and journal in calendar
- Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
- Secured backup notes to SD storage
- Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder notes on status bar
- List/Grid View
- Search notes
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
- Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Quick memo / notes
- Wiki note link : [[Title]]
- Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
- Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
- It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
- Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
- Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
- Modify/delete SD card contents: For backup notes to SD card
- Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don't the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: '/data/colornote' or '/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files' on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
** If you cannot find widgets, you have to move the app back to device in application settings and reboot your phone!
** The best way to report bugs of the update is to send an email.
- Summer/Winter time bug fixed.
- Open the drawer by swiping from the left edge of the screen.
- "Snippet", "Large grid" view options added.
- Auto link setting changed
: Settings -> Auto Link -> Auto link phone number
Help me please! Iâ€™ve installed the application, but i can not find Color Notes in widgets after I press long an empty space at home screen and choose widgets =/ I have Samsung Galaxy Ace if it helpsâ€¦ Help me please, I wanna make a note on my desktop!
I have successfully downloaded ColorNote Note pad to my Google Nexus S. When I go into settings to set up syncing with my google account...it gets to accept permission and then gives the following error message:
I can't figure it out either. I've synced my ColorNote notes with my Gmail, but I still have no idea what that means.
Great app. Connected it with my google account. App tells my it synchronized all the notes. But where to find it in Google? Somebody to help me.....
So easy and just what I need!