Contacts / SMS /LOG CSV Export
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- It does what it says
- Export to e-mail, Evernote, Docs...
- Needs to improve regarding layout
- Needs more options/formats
Back up your contacts, sms and call log to .csv files
In the end, that's what really matter: contacts, sms and call log. That's what you want to back up first. This one is a simple app that makes .csv files of your contacs, sms and call log. You're three taps away from backupping that relevant info.
Regarding layout it could be certainly enhanced, however, it does what it says and that's what matters. Three options "Export Contacts", "Export SMS messages" and "Export Call Log". Tap on them and it automatically pops up a Windows of sharing resources: send it via e-mail, GDocs, Evernote and any other sharing resource you have installed in your device. From settings you can choose encoding format. By default it convert your data to .csv files. Since exporting SMS and Call Log are still beta options you cannot change filename, path, fields, delimitir, endline and format as you can do with "Export Contacts" option.
And that's it, nothing else to add. It needs to improve regarding scenery, add more formats and backupping options. However, if you have tried well-known back up apps and you don't get the hang of it, this is a choice to back up just this essential info.
There some advanced features for the contacts export, you can choose a delimiter for the fields, what character the line ends with, linux or windows style. What encoding must be used, this can be proven usefull when having languages with special characters.
Check out the Pro Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dutchandroid.contacts.export.pro
The CSV file made will always be available on your phone, only the contacts export will give you the option to pick this location.
2 extra features available:
- SMS export, this will export all your SMS messages to a CSV file.
- Call log export, this will export all the phone calls you made and the incoming call you received.
Raw minimal - this format outputs as it is stored in your phone
Toggl - this format can be imported to time tracking website Toggl: https://www.toggl.com/
All export SMS , Call-log and Addressbook have the option to e-mail the created file.
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/dutchandroidnl
For support mail us: email@example.com
If you want better integration with your software, please mail us the details.
- type can be exported as readable value or number
- status can be export as readable value or number
call log export
- fix: header has same delimiter
- added: toggl format
- added: export filter on group
- added: export filter on start / end date
- added rate button main menu
Full version history: http://www.dutchandroid.nl/versionhistoryfree.php
- A T. Downloaded Nov 4, 2013
- Daniel H. Downloaded Oct 25, 2013
- Saqib A. Downloaded Oct 18, 2013
- SK MD JUBORAJ Downloaded Oct 15, 2013
- Wiebren W. Favorited Oct 5, 2013
- Luis M. Downloaded Sep 30, 2013
- Rachid E. Downloaded Aug 18, 2013
- Giorgio R. Downloaded Aug 16, 2013
- Labous-wenn Downloaded Jul 1, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Pretty much useless if i cant import the numbers.
It can not export contacts accurately. Exports phone numbers to note field instead of phone number field.
Not really worked with greek characters.
Awesome app, works good.
Not only does it not function but once loaded it says the export SMS function is still in beta which also doesn't function. This is a useless piece of time wasting and memory wasting junk
It's not make an importing file, exporting only!