Timesolutely lite - timer
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Countdown timer
- Bonus features
- One at a time
Whether you need a countdown timer or a quick alarm, you can get it with this app.
A short countdown timer and alarm, Timesolutely is perfect for measuring exercise, speeches, cooking, and more. It features a replay function if you need a reminder everyday, like for taking medicine, and an quick reminder button, so you can get an early warning of your event.
The timer has large, readable digits and can be set up to run in the background or stay on screen so you can reference it.
This easy-to-use timer and alarm has its own widget for easy access. It's added features allow you to make it work for your life.
The app doesn't allow you to have multiple timers going at once.
The app was designed in particular for these use cases:
- As speakers' timer in presentations, lectures or debate club: The screen won't turn off while you speak.
- In the kitchen: Very quick and easy to set and start, or pull previous session from history using the Rollback button.
- During exercise: Can run in the background, so you to can enjoy other apps in parallel.
- To limit children's "real world" play time, to allow taking fair turns and to educate about the meaning of time.
- Taking naps: You can set to wake up at specific time of day, or after a specified time length. There's also a snooze button.
- For taking medication: Just enable the "Replay" button on the alert, and let it alert every 8 hours for example.
- For quick reminders: Set, for example, 1 hour with a 5 minutes early warning.
Limitations: this app does not include stopwatch and cannot measure more than 99 hours. It can run only one session at a time.
✔ Very large digits, readable from a distance
✔ App Widget
✔ Early Warning notification
✔ History rollback button
✔ Snooze & Repeat Buttons on the Alert
✔ Proximity sensor - prevents wake up in the pocket
✔ Interactive Help
✔ Safe app, and no advertising of any kind
Full features list can be found here: http://goo.gl/mnjyG
- Make sue to add my app to the white list of any app that optimize battery life or deep sleep.
Help page, with permissions explained: http://goo.gl/ctpr4w
Users forum: http://goo.gl/eqlJKW
Frequently asked questions: http://goo.gl/hvyAJz
I am very responsive and happy to help - email me!
✔ Proximity sensor fix: update for Lollipop and a fix for some tablets without proximity sensor
* Proximity sensor is used for keeping the screen off while ringing in the pocket or face down on the table
Full change log: http://goo.gl/oV25R
Simple and very useful!
Description says it all
usefu. for tournament simulation and teaching
I use it when I'm napping at my lunch hour at work period has never let me down
Would give 5 stars if not for the annoying icon in my notification bar.
I use it for practically everything! It's the best timer I've ever had.
Simple and great