Cozi Family Organizer
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Share images
- iOS Handoff
- Cluttered interface
- Too many features?
- Expensive Gold subscription
This family-focused calendar includes a useful shopping list and journal
Cozi comes isn’t focused on business like most calendar apps: it aims to bring the family together digitally, allowing everyone to view events, contacts and even pictures on whatever device they have. While the interface is a tad ugly, and the premium subscription is too pricey, this is a great way to sync with loved ones.
This is more than a calendar: you can share notes and multimedia with the journal, create shared to-do lists, add a grocery list for the other half or even send an agenda to the kids for your in-laws for an upcoming holiday. iOS Handoff is supported too, so you can easily switch between iPhone and iPad.
Cozi tries to achieve too much, and the core calendar suffers as a result. The interface is cluttered; especially the week view. At $29.99/year, the Gold version is too expensive for most.
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi turns all your devices into ultimate family organizers with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more everyone can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Keep all your recipes in one place
• Search and view recipes from anywhere - in your kitchen or at the store
• Add ingredients to shopping list with one click
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from all your devices.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications, a mobile recipe (to help you with meal planning) and more.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Webby Award for Best Utility/Services App
• Appy Award for Best Family App
• Voted #1 Practical Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
- Bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Oliver Newson.
Not available in France !
How come ?
I love this app and have tried my very best to win a free year of it.
It is great for shopping and scheduling. I love how we can keep all our lists in one place.
I love that it helps me keep track of things and also links to my husband
I love the Cozi product and am a gold subscriber. However, I find myself doing everything on the computer and not my phone. The app crashes everytime I enter it. If I get lucky enough for it to work, the app runs so heavy it takes forever to get anything done. If they could fix the app, this product would be absolutely perfect!
Very helpful in our family. My daughter and I share an account. I help with caring for my grandchild, as my daughter is a single mom. We down load sport an school schedules and add work hours. Much easier to track everything.
Keeps crashing after last update.