You can use DataSafe to store all your confidential information. For example, you could store your credit cards details, bank accounts, logins, memberships, etc. handy on your smartphone.
DataSafe uses Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), widely recognized as the most powerful technology to secure data.
DataSafe for Android is extremely easy and easy to use and has a simple, intuitive interface. It even comes with built-in help!
Besides, it has a host of well thought off features - which you will appreciate when you use the application.
Some of the features:
- Compatible with all Android versions, all the way back to Donut!
- Compatible with all the standard and not-so-standard smartphones, such as Google Nexus, Galaxy Nexus, HTC Amaze, Motorola RAZR, Ainol.
- Virtually unlimited storage.
- Export and import to files so that you can transfer data across phones. Data exported is still encrypted and can only be read by our software.
- Powerful Encryption to Secure your Data
Protect your data with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the official recommendation of the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST).
This application is also available in a "Lite" version. The lite version is free to try for one month.
DataSafe is now available from the AppStore for an incredible introductory price of USD 0.99 (this month only!)
from 1 reviews