Date in Status Bar
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Wagwan Apps
Date in Status Bar Lite shows the current day and date in the top status bar. The date fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some apps.
To display the day and month please see our other apps.
SEE OUR HD VERSION FOR HIGH RESOLUTION DEVICES, THE DATE APPEARS BIGGER AND CLEARER
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanApps
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- Choose from a white or black to match your status bar colour. All options will work on any device but for better blending with different colours upgrade to the full version.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Green - Any device
Pink - Any device
For More color options or if you like this app please upgrade to the full version.
Try them out.
- Display the full date, day of the year and week of the year in the notification drop down
- Very small app with a small footprint. Virtually no battery drain
- Support Android tablets.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Erricson st15i
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request a feature.
Tags: how to remove text under icons from status bar, statuspictogram 2.3, status bar lite, status barwhite, icones barre détat 4, tag uhrzeit in der statusleiste, ステータスバー カレンダー バッテリー, drop down notification bar, afficher date barre notification, 4.0 date to status bar.
- Bug Fixes
- Added high priority setting to help keep the date in the top left corner
- Bug Fixes
- Stays in the status bar without letting Android kill the app automatically.
- added new languages
- improved icons system so updates every 6 months are not needed.
- added YouTube icon
- Added new icons so the app runs until Dec 2013
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR REVIEWS AND RATINGS.
CONTACT US WITH REQUESTS AND WE WILL TRY AND FIT THEM IN.