Day by Day Organizer Free
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Appiens
Day by Day has lots of features to offer. They are:
- presentation of events and tasks in one list
- synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
- incorporation of your contacts’ birthdays into the common list
- easy-to-handle agenda and month view
- interactive widget on the device desktop
- configurable widget layout
- lock screen widget in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- birthday reminder
- voice input
- subtasks or todo lists in your events and tasks (limited in free version)
- rich set of options for recurrent task (limited in free version)
- priority in tasks (full version only)
- users can share text information from another app with Day by Day, for example, when creating task or event (full version only)
- the app is compatible with 2.3.x “Gingerbread”, 3.x “Honeycomb”, 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich”, 4.1–4.3 “Jelly Bean”, 4.4 "KitKat"
You will be able to create the events with fixed beginning and end, as well as the events which due to a certain time or which could be postponed, in any case you will be prompted to set a reminder which will help you keep track on your schedule.
This organizer is so simple that no further explanation is actually needed, just download and enjoy!
The list of supported languages:
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese/Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian.
The DayByDay team wishes you more interesting events and tasks you would love to accomplish with a little help from Day by Day!
You can make a translation of the application to your language here: http://crowdin.net/project/day-by-day/
You can vote for new features or suggest your own one here: http://appiens.uservoice.com/forums/200586-general/filters/top
Day by Day team
* New view is added: text month (paid version only, demo in free version).
* Week numbers in month view and text month view.
* Option to make any day as week beginning.
* Setting of minimum number of days in the first week of the year (for week numeration).
* Option to set any days as days off.
* Long press brings pop-up menu in calendars in order to add tasks and events.
* Now users can change task list when editing a task.
* More birthdays formats support.
* Bug fix.