10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Dread Development
Get rid of unwanted bloat that carriers and phone manufacturers fill your phone with. Free your memory by removing unwanted apps.
A simple app to freeze, defrost and remove unwanted system apps.
All apps in system/app folder are shown in a checkmark list. Select multiple apps to remove, freeze or defrost. When removing system apps it will delete the data for the app and remove the .odex file as well (if your ROM is ODEX). After removing system app(s) it will prompt you to remove dalvik-cache making sure nothing is left behind.
* Freeze system apps
* Defrost system apps
* Delete system apps
* Delete dalvik-cache
* Move to SD option
* Rooted device (app will check)
* Busybox installed (app will check)
* android.permission.INTERNET - for ads
* android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - for ads
* This version only shows system apps
* Ad free version coming soon
Tags: debloater, .odex permissions, dread development theme, galaxy note 2 debloater, tmobile note 2 debloater.
Version 1.1: minor update