DGT GTD & Task List [Alpha]
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Really useful
- Clean interface
- Easy to understand
- Still Alpha version
Keep track of your tasks and things to do with this new application
DGT GTD & ToDo [Alpha] is an application that allows you to manage your tasks, todo and shopping lists in an easy way. It's supported in many languages and the usability is great so it's easy to use and fast to understand how it works.
To create a new task or project, you just need to tap on the top right button (the + sign) and choose the task type, along with other actions such as calling or messaging a contact. After you select, for example, Project, you have to enter a title, the status, due date and time, reminders and even the priority. In addition, you can also add tags and a context (usually, the place where you do the task).
On the homescreen you can view the tasks organizes by All, Hotlist, Starred and Completed, as well as look for them through the tags, contexts and the simple search engine. Syncronization is also included although the application recommends to wait until the app is fully done and not in an Alpha version.
In short, this useful management tool created by dgtale has much potential to become one of the best task managers out there: it's complete, with a good design and with many useful features. If you have a busy life and want to keep track of all the things you need to do, this one might be the perfect app for you.
- Organize tasks by folder, context, location, tags, star, and subtasks
- Capability of managing infinite hierarchy levels
- Advanced repeating options
- Automatic tasks creation on missed calls
- Nagging alarms
- Organize your notes into folders
- Light and dark theme
- Synchronize with Toodledo.com
- Keep devices in synch using your Dropbox or FTP account
- Backup & Restore to Dropbox
- Llama & Tasker integration
- Samsung Multi Window
- Scrollable/Resizable widget (only for Android 3.x and 4.x)
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company (http://www.davidco.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.
WORK IN PROGRESS !!!
IT'S NOT A FULL IMPLEMENTATION !!!
You can post any feedback in the forum or send an email. The application is not ready yet and your public negative comments may harm DGT-GTD even before it is ready.
The use of this software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for loss of data that results from such activities.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data.
- Read contact data: in order to create "contact" tasks: email, call, sms
- Storage: to backup & restore your data
- Read phone state: to disable notification sound when you are in a call
- Global search: search tasks using the device search button
- Wake Lock: to let notifications wake-up the screen (user option)
- Portuguese Brazil
Supported 3rd party applications:
- Llama, how-to: http://bit.ly/RjcamI
- Toodledo (DGT GTD Toodledo required)
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Agenda Widget for Android (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Executive Assistant (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Shortcut creation might fail on Motorola devices
- Samsung devices with ICS and Jelly Bean are not able to resize the widget; don't blame me, it's a TouchWiz issue: http://dgtale.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=437#p437
- On Android 3.x, 4.x device the widget can be RESIZED !!!
- Comment like "Forces close" is useless, please send the error report and/or contact the developer !!!
alpha 0.0.91 (10 Nov 2013)
-New: Connect notes with Evernote
-New: When holding the "+" button in the quick add dialog, the task is created and opened in the edit dialog
-Fix: Start date wrongly set
-Fix: Checklists show regardless of the filter (when "Hide until" is enabled)
-Fix: recurring checklist/project doesn't copy subtasks when completed from the "Completion" confirmation dialog
-Fix: "may contain uncompleted tasks" message by completing projects even tough all subtasks are completed
- Sam X. Downloaded Nov 5, 2013
- 瑗 C. Downloaded Oct 10, 2013
- Łukasz P. Downloaded Jul 24, 2013
- Kevin D. Downloaded Jun 13, 2013
- Pirovanofederico Downloaded Jun 7, 2013
- Jiangchaolin Downloaded May 30, 2013
- Lanbk01 Downloaded Apr 17, 2013
- muksudur rahman Downloaded Apr 4, 2013
- Wertas Downloaded Mar 31, 2013
Very high quality app. I do wish though that this was a cross platform app. I also think the UI is a bit ugly and could be modernized a bit. Also I wish there was a way to quickly review what I have completed in the last week/month. Apart from that this i
Very easy to use no for increase productivity . But one thing i cant understsnd repeat task . can you help dear develper
I've tried several task apps and I like this one the best. My favorite feature is how I can edit, snooze, dismiss or complete right from the notification - so convenient!
This is possibly the best GTD app I've tried so far, and I've tried many. However, it still has one serious failing, (which is shared by every other so-called "GTD" app I'm aware of): In GTD, EVERY item is EITHER: an Action, a Project, a Someday item, a
Very responsive. Hope the UI and the app Icon can be re-designed, but besides that, it's a great and solid app. Glad to be a paying customer!
I've used this app off and on since I switched to Android a few years ago, and it's never let me down. I don't like the aesthetics, which is why I go looking for something else after a while, but in the end I prefer functional over pretty. It works great,
I loaded this app expecting to have a digital version of what I have done on notepads for the GTD method for years. David Allen's main sorting methodology included sorting by "Next Action", "Someday/Maybe", "Waiting For", etc. There was absolutely no me