DGT GTD & To-Do List [Alpha]
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Really useful
- Clean interface
- Easy to understand
- Still Alpha version
Keep track of your tasks and things to do with this new application
DGT GTD & ToDo [Alpha] is an application that allows you to manage your tasks, todo and shopping lists in an easy way. It's supported in many languages and the usability is great so it's easy to use and fast to understand how it works.
To create a new task or project, you just need to tap on the top right button (the + sign) and choose the task type, along with other actions such as calling or messaging a contact. After you select, for example, Project, you have to enter a title, the status, due date and time, reminders and even the priority. In addition, you can also add tags and a context (usually, the place where you do the task).
On the homescreen you can view the tasks organizes by All, Hotlist, Starred and Completed, as well as look for them through the tags, contexts and the simple search engine. Syncronization is also included although the application recommends to wait until the app is fully done and not in an Alpha version.
In short, this useful management tool created by dgtale has much potential to become one of the best task managers out there: it's complete, with a good design and with many useful features. If you have a busy life and want to keep track of all the things you need to do, this one might be the perfect app for you.
- Organize tasks by folder, context, location, tags, star, and subtasks
- Capability of managing infinite hierarchy levels
- Advanced repeating options
- Automatic tasks creation on missed calls
- Nagging alarms
- Organize your notes into folders
- Light and dark theme
- Synchronize with Toodledo.com
- Keep devices in synch using your Dropbox or FTP account
- Backup & Restore to Dropbox
- Llama & Tasker integration
- Samsung Multi Window
- Scrollable/Resizable widget (only for Android 3.x and 4.x)
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company (http://www.davidco.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.
WORK IN PROGRESS !!!
IT'S NOT A FULL IMPLEMENTATION !!!
You can post any feedback in the forum or send an email. The application is not ready yet and your public negative comments may harm DGT-GTD even before it is ready.
The use of this software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for loss of data that results from such activities.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data.
- Read contact data: in order to create "contact" tasks: email, call, sms
- Storage: to backup & restore your data
- Read phone state: to disable notification sound when you are in a call
- Global search: search tasks using the device search button
- Wake Lock: to let notifications wake-up the screen (user option)
- Portuguese Brazil
Supported 3rd party applications:
- Llama, how-to: http://bit.ly/RjcamI
- Toodledo (DGT GTD Toodledo required)
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Agenda Widget for Android (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Executive Assistant (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Shortcut creation might fail on Motorola devices
- Samsung devices with ICS and Jelly Bean are not able to resize the widget; don't blame me, it's a TouchWiz issue: http://dgtale.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=437#p437
- On Android 3.x, 4.x device the widget can be RESIZED !!!
- Comment like "Forces close" is useless, please send the error report and/or contact the developer !!!
alpha 0.0.99 (24 Jul 2014)
- Fix backup failure on KitKat devices
- Other storage improvements
- Preparation for exporting data to the beta version
alpha 0.0.98 (16 Jul 2014)
- Fix: Hyperlinks are underlined but don't react when clicked
- Fix: it might crash when sharing from other apps
- New notification message in case of backup crash
Nagyon profi alkalmazÃ¡s. A legjobb. Ilyet kerestem mÃ¡r hÃ³napok Ã³ta. Csak egy naptÃ¡r alkalmazÃ¡s hiÃ¡nyzik belÅ‘le.
Very professional applications. The best. Such has been looking for months. Just a calendar application is missing.
Eines der vielversprechendsten Task Manager Programme mit Toodledo-Sync-MÃ¶glichkeit! 5 Sterne gibt es, wenn die App nicht mehr im Alpha-Entwicklungsstadium ist.
Its great but i cant seem to figure out where the widget is... i love the usability otherwise
Have been using this app for 3 years. Works flawlessly with Widget Locker to show tasks on lock screen.
The best task management app there is. Period.
As everyone has said, without doubt the best that's currently available. Glad to know the Beta will have UI improvements - perhaps a little "play to focus" elegance? Anyway - If I could ask for one thing (and it's a BIG thing) it would be for a desktop version that's syncable. Toodledo just doesn't cut it, and I also want the option to not have my data in the cloud. Either a windows or maybe Java
This app organizes by context, tagging and every which way. It has tons of features and the use of the app features has gotten a bit better than it was. I wish there were a way to use from the desktop besides toodledo, which I don't really like. Right now debating between this one and something simpler with nicer ui and accessible from web/desktop.