Do it (Tomorrow)
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Good idea
- Easy and simple
- With more days and features would be better
+ By Adylitica, Inc.
List the things you need to do and put them off until tomorrow
This simple app allows you to make a to do list for today and then put it off until tomorrow. You just need to write all the things you're supposed to do so you can check them back later and decide which ones you're actually going to do and which ones you're going to push off to tomorrow.
It's really easy to use, first you want to tap on "Add a new task" and once you've written everything, you just have to click on "Done" and tap on the arrow to postpone it. Deleting the entries is also easy.
The interface is simple and clean and in addition, you can syncronize your existing tasks via mail.
Adylitica, Inc. is the developer of Do it (Tomorrow) and several other apps. This one is a great tool for reminding you of things to do, but it would be even more useful if it was possible to schedule tasks for more days, not only for today and tomorrow.
Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do it (Tomorrow) lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Fastest todo entry
* Simple interface - just todo, just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Reorder and edit existing tasks
* Takes advantage of the latest hi-res displays
* Access and sync your tasks with the free web version at http://www.tomorrow.do -
* you can add tasks from Google Chrome with an easy extension
Available Widgets for your Android Home Page (via In-App Purchase)
* A 1x1 icon widget which just shows how many tasks are left for today
* A 3x3 and a 4x4 widget to show you a quick view of your tasks for today and let you add tasks quickly
★★ Important Notes: ★★
Access the Sync and Font settings by pressing the menu button on your phone
Setting up sync:
1. Press the menu button, select 'Settings'
2. Enter an email and password to protect your tasks
### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding features you are missing!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)!
If you want to talk to us directly or support the App, find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/todoApp and Twitter: http://twitter.com/todoTomorrow
Reminder: turn on sync in settings, this will backup your tasks and auto-restore in the case of any problems. Also allows access your tasks at www.tomorrow.do.
Version 2.3.5 Fix issues with restoring purchased widgets
Version 2.3.4 brings high resolution graphics for new phones and in-app-billing 3.0
Version 2.3.3 brings some widget fixes and google sync improvements
Please stay tuned for updates - via http://facebook.com/todoapp or http://twitter.com/todotomorrow
Let's u remember what all things are pending... Should add alarm facility though
that is simple and not freezing in any device. just what I need
Very useful too
Contains what is necessary for simple notes and reminders...
It's ridiculous to have to wait for their little "open the book" animation instead of just clicking and typing. That's the only flaw,but it is annoying.