Extend the powerful collaboration features provided by the popular Atlassian JIRA tracker to manage enterprise document contents stored on SharePoint or Subversion.
Users can relate JIRA issues to any text paragraph by embedding them directly in documents, as a sort of document annotation, regardless the document format and the platform.
Issues embedded in documents are viewed by all the JIRA project team members. Thus relevant information provided by documents can be captured as JIRA issues in a easy, secure and collaborative way.
DocMiner can be used to capture requirements from documents and manage them on JIRA, but also review document contents, and so on.
Supported document formats:
* MS Office (any version) Word, Execel and PowerPoint.
* Adobe PDF
* Many more...
Supported document repositories (built-in client for all of them):
* Microsoft SharePoint (WSS 3.0 and Foundation 2010)
* No 3rd party software required to view documents. Built-in high quality document viewer. Probably the most accurate document viewer available in the market.
* Multi-platform: available clients for iOS (iPhone & iPad), Android based mobile devices and tablets, Windows and Mac OS X desktops, Google Chrome on Linux, Amazon Kindle Fire and coming Blackberry 10 based devices.
* It requires a DocMiner Server in order to transform document formats. The server can run on Windows Server 2008 [R2] and Linux.
Tags: sharepoint 안드로이드 , docminer server , docminer server linux , copiun trustedshare kindle fire , docminer subversion , capturing requirements with jira
from 2 reviews