50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Uploading feature
- Just a 7 day trial.
- Few editing options.
+ By Pwn with your Phone
"Use your camera as a document scanner"
Document Scanner is an app that allows to scan something and save it as a pdf file. It also includes a few editing and cropping options, but its better feature is an option to upload your scans to the cloud via Google Docs, DropBox or Evernote.
The UI is quite clean and everything's very easy. In a nutshell, a fast, easy and efficient app that does what it should. There's a trial version out there with a seven day trial. Once you end your testing week, and if it meets your expectations, come here for the purchasable version.
*Recommended by PCWorld, NYTimes, InformationWeek, Financial Times and many more - Reviews on our website*
*Please download and use FREE Full Featured Trial first*
Scan documents and receipts with your phone camera, convert them to PDF. It is a portable scanner for your Droid.
* Email PDF or upload it to many popular cloud storage sites: Microsoft SkyDrive, DROPBOX, Google Docs/Drive, Evernote, BOX.net, SugarSync etc
* Print to the cloud through with Cloudprint or breezy
* OCR Option through Google Drive/Docs & Evernote
* Create document folders
* No page limit
* Scan and add pages later to an existing folder
* Insert existing gallery image
* Compression and page size options
* Reorder pages
* Quick one-page option to take a picture and upload as PDF with a single click
* Correct perspective and crop your captured image. The app detects the four corners automatically and gives you an opportunity to modify it
*Enhance image and convert to gray scale (or black/white) as desired
2.9.14: Fixed cropping issue in landscape mode that some users were seeing.
2.9.15: Fixed failure to create PDF that some users (Android 4.1.2+) were seeing
I have the full version but it stopped working after I started to use S4 last year. No more app update since then.
I have used this as a free test and it is great for sharing photos or docs with almost any device as pdf is installed on just about every device.
Not so good final copy from photo editor, but great concept if it would just translate into print ready nice; not blurred (like it wasn't in editing).
Solid. Been using for over three years. Very useful when needing to capture and save document and especially for quickly sending the document.
This app works well with the Samsung note
Excellent way to keep track of receipts and submit with expenses