10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
●With DocuWorks Folder for Android, you can:
- View DocuWorks, PDF and image files with thumbnails by browsing the folders and files in Working Folder.
- Move and delete files in Working Folder, change file names and create folders.
- Download files from Working Folder.
- Upload files to Working Folder
- Tap downloaded DocuWorks files once to display it with using DocuWorks Viewer Light for Android (Installation is required separately).
- Move and delete files in the device, change file names and create folders.
- Processor: ARM compatible processor
- Supported OS: Android 2.2 / 2.3 / 3.0 / 3.1 / 3.2 / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 / 4.4
- Screen resolution: Ranging from 480 x 320 pixels to 2560 x 1600 pixels
- Available memory required for installation: 1.5 MB or more
- Available memory required for execution: 10 MB or more
- Other: Internet communication is required.
Note: Not all the devices which satisfy the operating environments have been checked as to whether they will run the application's functions.
●Required conditions to use Working Folder
- You must be registered as a user of Working Folder in advance. User registration cannot be performed from this application.
- The device can communicate with the server via internet using HTTPS protocol.
●What is Working Folder?
Working Folder is a storage area that can be used via internet provided as a service by Fuji Xerox. You can put files in Working Folder and take files from Working Folder through your Web browser, save the file scanned by a multifunction device to Working Folder and print the file in Working Folder using a multifunction device.
Tags: docuworks url scheme, docuworks view light 1.0, docuworks フォルダー削除できない, docuworks 削除できないファイル, thumbs 削除できない docuworks.
Android™ 4.3 and Android™ 4.4 has become available.