Drop Test Calibration of Pumps
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
How it works:
- There are pre-loaded chemicals and pump numbers that you can edit to suit your application. You need to find out the specific gravity and concentration of your chemicals to calculate the Yield. You'll find these info from the chemical delivery dockets.
- The chemical yield is SG x Conc eg: specific gravity x concentration.
- When everything is filled-in, the calculated dosage will be displayed automatically as soon as you tap "Stop" button.
The dosage is calculated as follows:
Volume dropped(Liters) x Yield x 24 x 60
Plant Flow (ML/d) x Time (min)
which gives results in mg/L.
latest UPDATE ..ver36
- version 34 and 35 had major glitch with the drop test page. It should be fixed in version 36.
- version 34 will have better reports
- bugs fixed when sharing drop test results
- it remembers the pump setting entered when drop testing.
***When drop testing more than one pump, make sure you have enough chemicals in your drop test cylinder. You don't want your pump to run dry!!!
Any questions/feedback please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/No5ide/236624626530279
Tags: drop test metric, chemical drop test calcualtions, pump drop test to verify dosing rate, dosing volume drop test, dosing pump drop test, metering pump calibration.
-version 34 and 35 had some glitched. Version 36 should have no more glitch.
- fixed the problem with Share button
- pump settings will be saved when you change it.
- better report system.
- Current users might have to clear the app data or cache. If having trouble starting the app try clearing the app old data by going to your phone settings, then select App management, then select Clear Data. This will remove the old list.
- PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK YOUR RESULTS!!!