Drop Test Calibration
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
How it works:
- There are pre-loaded chemicals and pump numbers that you can edit to suit your application. You need to find out the specific gravity and concentration of your chemicals to calculate the Yield. You'll find these info from the chemical delivery dockets.
- The chemical yield is SG x Conc eg: specific gravity x concentration.
- You can change unit of measurement for flow and volume by tapping the buttons.
- When everything is filled-in, the calculated dosage will be displayed instantly as soon as you tap "Stop" button.
The dosage is calculated as follows:
Volume dropped(Liters) x Yield x 24 x 60
Plant Flow (ML/d) x Time (secs)
which gives results in mg/L.
PREVIOUS UPDATE version29:
- The old pump list is now included in the chemical list. This way when you select the chemical yield it creates the pump list for that chemical only.
- This version will now remember the information you have entered.
- The timer will keep running even after closing the app. Good if you have to do something else like answering phone calls.
- The countdown is now gone and replaced by Presets. The default is 60 minutes. So if the timer was left running, it will stop at the preset time.
version33- problem with Share button fixed.
versdion32- multi drop test working
version31- Multi-dropTest disabled until the bugs are fixed.
GOOD NEWS!!! This app will now allow you to drop test 4 pumps at the same time. When drop testing more than one pump, make sure you have enough chemicals in your drop test cylinder. You don't want your pump to run dry!!!
Any questions/feedback please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/No5ide/236624626530279
Tags: metering pump calibration, drop test metric, chemical drop test calcualtions, pump drop test to verify dosing rate, dosing volume drop test, dosing pump drop test.
- fixed the problem with Share button.
- Current users might have to clear the app data or cache. If having trouble starting the app try clearing the app old data by going to your phone settings, then select App management, then select Clear Data. This will remove the old list.
- PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK YOUR RESULTS!!!